Norris Imminent

Guest GreenGoose

Guest foreverSWFC

Why?

And no idea. I've probably seen him play before, but he's never stood out or I've never noticed him.

Look.

First i've seen Maguire play on a few occasions, as i've mentioned to you before, he is exactly what we need IMO. Nippy striker who isn't afraid to try things with the ball, quite quick, looking for the ball all the time and not afraid to run at defenders.

Norris i've not seen play, but he has a very good reputation at Championship level and is a name i've heard around for awhile now, he is a familiar player. People can form opinions on a players pedigree and reputation. I doubt DJ has seen Regula play, but is signing him on the grounds that he has a good reputation and has been reccomended.

Fair enough, good point.

For all you know we might finish bottom next year and Norris a complete disaster. We'll see.

Good luck to him if he does sign though.

For all we know, anything can f*cking happen in life. futile and meaningless "point", which only causes to try and stir some sort of negativity or argument

Guest JonTheOwl66

Look.

First i've seen Maguire play on a few occasions, as i've mentioned to you before, he is exactly what we need IMO. Nippy striker who isn't afraid to try things with the ball, quite quick, looking for the ball all the time and not afraid to run at defenders.

Norris i've not seen play, but he has a very good reputation at Championship level and is a name i've heard around for awhile now, he is a familiar player. People can form opinions on a players pedigree and reputation. I doubt DJ has seen Regula play, but is signing him on the grounds that he has a good reputation and has been reccomended.

I'm fairly certain that Dave Jones would not sign anybody unless he's seen them play.

Other than that, that's fine. It's your opinion, great.

I've heard from a Derby-supporting mate that our reaction to signing Maguire (I.e 'FANTASTIC SIGNING, JUST WHAT WE NEED' etc) is ridiculous. He isn't as good as we're making out apparently.

Guest JonTheOwl66

For all we know, anything can f*cking happen in life. futile and meaningless "point", which only causes to try and stir some sort of negativity or argument

Seems to be you're the one trying to stir some sort of negativity. I'm just being realistic. Norris could be a great signing - most likely he will. But there's a chance he'll flop. I don't recall seeing him play, so I can't possibly comment.

I'm doing a SiJ and sitting on the fence. Nowt wrong with that sunshine.

Seems to be you're the one trying to stir some sort of negativity. I'm just being realistic. Norris could be a great signing - most likely he will. But there's a chance he'll flop. I don't recall seeing him play, so I can't possibly comment.

I'm doing a SiJ and sitting on the fence. Nowt wrong with that sunshine.

Never said there was a problem with sitting on the fence, old "sunshine", but its not exactly positive is it now saying that we could come bottom and he could be a total flop. you could say that about anything in any walk of life... man utd could get relegated, very unlikely but it could happen... yeah great point, cheers for that.

stop trying to bring down the good feel factor

Guest JonTheOwl66

Never said there was a problem with sitting on the fence, old "sunshine", but its not exactly positive is it now saying that we could come bottom and he could be a total flop. you could say that about anything in any walk of life... man utd could get relegated, very unlikely but it could happen... yeah great point, cheers for that.

stop trying to bring down the good feel factor

Norris will be the best player we've ever had.

flipping BRING ON DERBY COUNTY.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Yet I only get third in the hate table.

Joke.

Like I said mate, you're harmless. DJ Mortimer is a spiteful thrower and foreveranowl just annoys me.

You're okay really.

Guest JonTheOwl66

hahahahahhahahaha...

flounced

Hardly a flounce. It would be maybe a 2/10 on the flounce scale.

Guest foreverSWFC

I'm fairly certain that Dave Jones would not sign anybody unless he's seen them play.

Other than that, that's fine. It's your opinion, great.

I've heard from a Derby-supporting mate that our reaction to signing Maguire (I.e 'FANTASTIC SIGNING, JUST WHAT WE NEED' etc) is ridiculous. He isn't as good as we're making out apparently.

Well my Derby mates are flippinggutted Clugh didn't give him a chance. Bargain according to them.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Well my Derby mates are flippinggutted Clugh didn't give him a chance. Bargain according to them.

To be fair, this guys a pedantic, miserable thrower.

Hmmm, who to believe.

"@Walkerpw: #SWFC have not signed David Norris but there is interest there. No signings expected before the weekend"

so today then