Norris Imminent

Guest GreenGoose

Guest GreenGoose

"@domhowson: Hearing Sheffield Wednesday have won the race to sign midfielder David Norris and a deal will be confirmed imminently. #swfc #twitterowls"

Sh!tstorm?

Guest GreenGoose

Hmmm, who to believe.

"@Walkerpw: #SWFC have not signed David Norris but there is interest there. No signings expected before the weekend"

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

Not sure what to make of this, slightly underwhelmed as I do not know much about him, but trust DJ's judgement.

You never seen him play then!

Guest Watsonswfc

As i live in Cornwall, was a real fans favourite when he played for Plymouth when they were winning division 2 and playing in the championship. Good midfielder that will definetely chip in with some goals. Hes a tenacious little fella who will get about the pitch and create. All in all a good signing imo and will be very happy to see him in a wednesday shirt next to semedo. Btw literally a 1st proper post on this, avid reader day in day out but thought i'd put my 2 pennies worth in on this one!

£75k was the fee doing the rounds when Ipswich were trying to re-sign him

If that's true then isn't that the same as Chris Lines cost?If so then we've effectively got two decent attacking midfielders for £150k, overall not a bad bit of business.