Norris Imminent

Guest GreenGoose

So Howson/Sheff star say its imminent, along with a few other sources.

Radio Sheff say theres interest but nothing before weekend.

Although weve made 5 signings,im gettin a little worried due to the fact were supposed to be after 12 players, we could have done with them in by time pre season starts, but that certainly isnt going to happen. And now the disruption of Terry Burton leaving. With another 7 players needed its going to be touch and go if we can get them in, within the next 5 weeks.

Looks like 6 signings with the signing of Regula

So if Norris signs thats 7, leaving 5. So if DJ is still chasing Ranger, Antonio, Batth and Treacy, we have one exciting mystery signing to look forward to

Not chasing Batth anymore, Milan said DJ has turned to alternatives

If he's rejected 3 of the 4 interested...

Kind of points in one direction eh?

Where's it say that?

Guest Guffyowl

I'd be happy with Norris, DJ is building a solid structure to the side i'm pleased with our buys so far this season.

Guest Milan Mandaric - God

It was Walker who said Gardners deal had collapsed and we were looking elsewhere wasn't it? Then he signed :giddings:

Guest JonTheOwl66

:laugh:

I bet the vast majority of you haven't even seen him play.

'Really excited with this signing'

Why? It's the same with Maguire.

:laugh:

I bet the vast majority of you haven't even seen him play.

'Really excited with this signing'

Why? It's the same with Maguire.

Maguire is a young lad who played in Scotland before a move to Derby county, where he barely played, before impressing at Portsmouth in a season where we weren't in The Championship.

Norris is an experienced player in his late 20's who has played at Championship level for a good number of years, has played against Sheffield Wednesday before and has been a part of English football for long enough that most football supporters will either have an idea about him or have seen him play before.

They're not even remotely the same situation. The harder you try the more of a boring dullard you sound like.

Guest Paulos_Medication

Not sure what to make of this, slightly underwhelmed as I do not know much about him, but trust DJ's judgement.

Third post in!

TBH I'm already disappointed with Norris's contribution to the Owls so far. I think we should get rid asap.

Guest GreenGoose

I'm interested how everybody else's whelm is feeling?

My whelm is inside not getting rained on.