Things you remember about this season...

So we've reached the conclusion of Sheffield Wednesdays biggest and best and most incredible season in YEARS

Everything has happened this season.. let's see how many we can remember and list

How about when one of our fans fell off the kop ?

lol

Bizarre, funny and history being made right there as he clattered onto the steps below..

Owlstalk Shop

only went to two so i'm afraid ,i can only say cogs goal , and that the day was awsome ,

and obviously the promotion party , was unbelievable , never can i remember a day where everything turned out perfect , it was more than awsome in every aspect

i shall never forget this season ever ,

Sacking a manager on the back of a derby win, hiring a new one to what was generally a lukewarm response from the fans, who then leads us to a 13-match unbeaten run and promotion. A crazy season.

Stole my post :tango:

This season has been so up and down and then up…up up…cheesy, but a real rollercoaster of emotions.

The lows I felt at Stevenage away and then Colchester away when we thought it was all over make the ending so much sweeter.

It’s been a brilliant season. Some top away days, exciting last minute equalisers…loved it!

The season review dvd is going to sell well!

Going to a match early in the season with my dad, think it was MK Dons where I won nearly a grand.

Dad didn't think I'd put a bet on madine to score in the second half, then he belted one in from the edge of the box. Also meant a couple of other bets came in on that game. We went rumbleing mental! Good times.

Standing on the north, last game of the season when the players came back out, with tears streaming down my face. Offered up a prayer of thanks to my dad and it just all came out. Was un controllable sobbing and laughing at the same time. Felt a bit soft until I looked to my left and a random bloke was doing the same. We just hugged each other and jumped about a bit. An incredible release of emotion that I will never ever forget. I'm welling up now just thinking about it.

The whole club has given us a hell of a gift this season, thankyou to every last one of em.