Dave Jones Pre Match Press Conference

He scouted Lines but withdrew interest when he realised he has a 100% record

in taking crap corners...!

When will we ever get it past the front flippingpost? AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

Saturday at Rochdale? :biggrin:

Although 50% didn't beat the first man.

Sorry but Dj may be a good manager , so was irvine when he came in and countless others , ALL had the spiel

But untill they succeed at swfc not one is as good as the other,ive seen people on here supporting megson through thick and thin,

and a handfull against , ,Now because he has gone hardly anyone likes his management skills, , fairplay to posters such as beholder and guanjuan ,

at least their thoughts on GM never alter'd ,

Dj has only just got his foot through the door ,lets see what happens , the results will decide that , not knocking the bloke but none of us know the outcome of his appointment ,it may be sh*t ,or it may work ,hopefully it does ,but know one can say it will,

The only Wednesday manager who's got us into the play-offs was Sturrock, we've had a succession who have tried and failed. I think Megson would have achieved it, but we're going round in circles, Dave Jones is here now, he's got a reputation for playing excellent football, and his teams always seem to operate at the top end of the division they are competing in, I can live with that.

^^^^^^

I'd say both GM and MM have turned it around.

Not one or the other.

Two good posts.

Guest bigron

Dave Jones said:

"I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with Milan. He's turned this fantastic club around from the doldrums"

Sounds like the sycophantic words of a "Yes man" to me.

Dave Jones said:

"I am grateful to have the opportunity to work with Milan. He's turned this fantastic club around from the doldrums"

Thats my big fear

Christ almighty.

What's he supposed to say?

Its his first ruddy conference. Come on, be real.

Dave Jones said:

Sounds more like the cliched bullshiit that's rolled out at every press conference every time a new manager is appointed anywhere ever. Or you could read more into it if you want.

Except for the well known occasion when Meggo faced the press at Hillsborough for the first time uttering that famous sentence...

'Milan Mandaric is a full weight cnut and I will do whatever the **** I like'

Edited by Sonny

Presumably Cardiff fans on the back of the penalties defeat against Liverpool in the League Cup final feel more confidence in Malky Mackay rather than the Jones and his "jaded" team.

And I would feel exactly the same.

Just because you keep repeating this it doesn't make it right. Cardiff got to the F.A. Cup final under Jones and finished 7th, 4th and 4th the last 3 seasons.

They are currently outside the play-off places without any games in hand. They have more chance on missing out than making it. Is that progress since getting rid of Jones?

Dave Jones said:

I think you obviously missed the fact that we nearly went out of existence. I didn't see a queue of people behind Milan wanting to take on the debt and almighty mess of split shares. What DJ has said is pure fact so your'e talking absolute testicles.

Guest bigron

I think we are all aware Soulpower of what MM did.

I just think we don't need sycophantic nonnsense from Jones just as we don't need insulting langauge from you.

We are all entitled to an opinion or at least I thought we were and this to me sounds like the words of a "Yes man"

Dave Jones said:

I'm sure most people on here have never uttered their true feelings when talking about their boss and glossed it over a bit.

If a compliment here and there makes it easier for Milan to put his hand in his pocket, will you be moaning that he is a yes man then when improving the squad?