Dave Jones Pre Match Press Conference

When did I say I didn't like Megson? At least I could buy into what he was saying, see the pride of being our manager oozing out of him.

Jones? Just another 'football' guy who will hang round our club for a bit, get the sack and walk out with a nice pay out feeling no different to the day he walked in.

The whole 'Megson is one of us' is really getting old now.

He's gone - get over it.

We should all be right behind Jones and the lads now.

We've not even played a game under DJ and certain fans won't even give him a chance.

What if we win our next 3 on the spin? Will we all still crying about Megson's sacking?

lol Dave Jone's BARMY ARMY lol

When did I say I didn't like Megson? At least I could buy into what he was saying, see the pride of being our manager oozing out of him.

Jones? Just another 'football' guy who will hang round our club for a bit, get the sack and walk out with a nice pay out feeling no different to the day he walked in.

I`m not particularly that bothered about the manager of my club showing pride and kissing our arses every 5 mins and being passionate all the time,i want him to do what he`s paid to do and win football matches and also get the ball down and play some decent stuff for a change, thats hopefully what we are guna get,i couldn`t give a flying flip if he was the most boring personality thats ever lived.

I couldn't give a throw if we never even hear a peep out of our manager. Not a single word, ever. His off field persona does not matter a jot and If people are so quick to accuse Dave Jones of being boring before he has seen a ball kicked then it doesn't seem like they'll be so quick to get behind him with the support this club needs.

What's done is done. Like it or lump it because that's all a supporter can do as far as these decisions are concerned. What's far more concerning than his personality is those amongst us that are almost..... almost willing our manager to fail before he has even began.

Cries of 'I told you so' wont mean a thing in 12 matches time when it's now that you can do the only thing a supporter can to influence our fortunes.

In short, quit your carping.

In short, quit your carping.

A lo of recent posters aren't interested in our Club - either way.

They are only interested in causing trouble. I am convinced of that.

It is just a shame that some of the better posters keep being led on.

I am all for serious debate.

But some of the crap being posted - they aren't Wednesday, of any hue IMO.

Oh yeah, you love Megson.

Oh yeah, you love Megson.

http://www.owlstalk....y-fault-megson/

you_got_owned_yel.gif