Automatic is STILL very realistic

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

We have 5 away games left - United have 8

United have a defensive crisis with injuries and suspensions ahead of their next 3 games - all away

We can hopefully get playing again with new manager effect and even more hopefully start finding the net

Lets start tomorrow night with 3 points against Bury with (hopefully) Lowe and Jones FINALLY sharing some pitch time, something they havent done since Jones arrived.

Im feeling very positive today - this is STILL in our hands

Guest Deleted member

Jones will play 4-4-2 - and that will mean 2 wingers. I will be AMAZED if Prutton starts wide tomorrow night.

We have 5 away games left - United have 8

United have a defensive crisis with injuries and suspensions ahead of their next 3 games - all away

We can hopefully get playing again with new manager effect and even more hopefully start finding the net

Lets start tomorrow night with 3 points against Bury with (hopefully) Lowe and Jones FINALLY sharing some pitch time, something they havent done since Jones arrived.

Im feeling very positive today - this is STILL in our hands

Not strictly true. We are very much reliant on other results as well as ours.

Guest Big Guns

its a shame we threw 2 points away saturday but yes were still in there so are huddersfield and mk dons its not just about us and the grunters

CAN YOU HEAR ME YOU DEAF CNT :excl:

Guest wilyfox

i just hope that Jones continues to play Reda at LB (when fit again). switching his position was Megson's little gem. i hope DJ doesn't consider him a CB and move him back in the middle; we get so much more out of him at LB.

Guest Deleted member

Utd, Stevenage and MK Dons ALL have to play Tranmere - who now have Ronnie Moore at the helm... hopefully a bit of the new Manager effect can help there too lol

The other sides around us are all looking a little shaky at the minute. They all look like dropping plenty of points between now and the end of the season. If we can put a run together and win 9 of our last 12 I think that gives us a very good chance of top 2. Of course we need to improve on recent form to do this. We’ll have to hope the new manager effect gives us a boost.

I said so after the Rochdale game - if in one game, hudds can throw away a 3 goal lead, and united a 3 goal lead then it just goes to show that over the next 12 games anything can happen!

It's still not in our hands but we can give ourselves every chance.

We'll find out for sure IF God's a Wednesdayite !