Disgusting!

Just watched Look Leeds, and all they could comment on was when were we going to sack GM, a couple of hours?couple of Days ? or at the end of the Season? I feel really sorry for Megson , he has just engineered a fantastic victory for our beloved Owls, and all the Journos can talk about is how long has he got left. Truly disgusting

Agree. It's what I've read in 3 different papers today as well. The media are blood thirsty fookwits, trouble is, when rumours start circulating like this and even the man in question is talking about it, you don't know what to think. Megson had hardly defended Milan and put the rumours to bed, has he. Every time we lose now the story is going to come back up, putting more doubt in ours and Megson's mind.

I will be absolutely disgusted if he gets the sack!

Unfortunately those in power at the club are largely culpable for this current situation.

Not defending the journalists (they're vultures), but they are going to focus on what they deem to be a newsworthy story and currently that regards Megson's position.

Speaking in the lounge yesterday and there was general consensus on one issue without question: that GM would get sacked if we lost the game.

Megson's post-match interview gave off the impression of a man who doesn't know where he stands with the club.

I think its bang out of order personally and will for some people take away the focus from what was a fantastic victory/day.

The club should come out and back their manager.

Edited by SiJ

Milan needs to come out and publicly back him and put these rumblewits firmly in there places.

Personally I don't think he will. Lets not forget Milan's track record with managers, he wants results yesterday, and yes, that is a criticism! Not to mention one of the most fickle knee jerk fans bases in the business having their say as well. Before Sunday the amount calling for Megson's head was disgusting, now look, not one flipping person's mentioned it.

Edited by eckington owl

Milan and Paul have a real circle to square now; It is begining to look as though they have been trawling for a new man. Not so much because of the recent dip in form, but more because Gary gave them the blue print for sucess.....A settled team with one or two signings and an escape from the sticking plaster philosophy of bringing in loans when needed.

Gary has been totaly honest about his aims and objectives. Whereas Milan and Paul have both talked about unequivical support. Well Wednesday fans are n't daft and we can see that Megsons support has been in fact little more than 'make do and mend'.

Fans can or rather begining to see that Megson has overachieved with the tools at his disposal; While we the fans are beginig to see what Megson has achieved with less than the unequivical support and are warming to Megson more and more particularly after the derby victory.

The problem now for Milan and Paul now, If and I say if, it is their intention to bring in a new manager. Is that this won't be able to be done without opening wounds amongst our fan base. If the stories of these two trawling for a new manager are not true, they should come out and say so.

Megson still has n't opened his contract. He is prepared to be here for the long haul. Milan is here to make a few quid, the two things should go together. What we need is reciprocity in mutual trust between the two.

I've just watched that segment again on Look Leeds and to me it seems like this is been blown way out of proportion by our journo friends. What do they expect Megson? 'Please Milan, back me in public'.

I fully expect MM to release a statement within the next 48 hours to put all this poo to bed.

Megson is THE man for this club.

flip off back to focusing on Elland Road Look Leeds.

if true we as fans ought let the powers that be know just how we feel on the subject ,in what way i do not know ,the chanting yesterday was a good start tbh we need to follow that up though Megson has earned the right to manage this club , not some fookwit like dave jones ,or clark or whoever ,Let the man do his job ,and back him

Personally I don't think he will. Lets not forget Milan's track record with managers, he wants results yesterday, and yes, that is a criticism! Not to mention one of the most fickle knee jerk fans bases in the business having their say as well. Before Sunday the amount calling for Megson's head was disgusting, now look, not one flipping person's mentioned it.

Very true this for me neither decision would harm us if megson went and dj came I'd be happy if he stayed I would be happy to, I do think the win has bought him 3 games win them and he's here to the end but loose any of them and he's gone so let's see what he can do

Let's get them wins

Very true this for me neither decision would harm us if megson went and dj came I'd be happy if he stayed I would be happy to, I do think the win has bought him 3 games win them and he's here to the end but loose any of them and he's gone so let's see what he can do

Let's get them wins

Why bloody give him an ultimatum? Why?

It's the short term excitable thinking that will get us nowhere..

It's our first full season for a long time where we are a stable club.

And we are clamouring for success like some spoilt kids..

To have a successful club you need time, patience, planning, luck, stability and everyone pulling in the same direction...It's obvious..

Undermining your manager won't bring stability will it..

Guest Stereophonics

If Megson gets sacked with the job that he is doing then i'm done with the club whilst Aldridge and Mandaric are here. Megson is starting to build something, he has done an amazing job so far and should be allowed to continue.

what is wrong with a bit of tension and speculation?

I don't see it as a bad thing at all...if anything it will bring the best out of the team and megson.

It did on sunday....these things often have the opposite effect to what people think they will.