thanks from the Mrs

Agree with all sentiments above. Sometimes football, and Owls Talk, doesn't bring out the best in people, but this can't help but restore your faith a bit. I don't know who came up with the idea originally, but kudos to them, and everyone who assisted.

Richly deserved for you and your Mrs, Tev. Your post the other day and your excitement about going, reminded me how much I take going to Hillsborough for granted, which should never be the case.

lovely post juror8 ,when push comes to shove mate owlstalkers are allways ready to help their own , not only my own cause but numerous others ,these are the best fans and friends ever if you need a hand they will help ,i am proud to be a part of this comunity my friend and everyone on the forum is family to me ,

stopping bouncing is'nt viable at the moment Sniper my friend

if i could bottle how i feel ,and give it to the team ,we would walk automatic mate ,

you are a good man to Sniper

i am somewhere near the halfway line in the south so i have been informed ,on the plush seats mate

so your sitting with Milan then, tell him to get his hand in his pocket and buy some players. (im sure he wont mind) lol

Diane

Being part of a community that includes your lovely self and Trev is something that I hold very dear and something for which I am immensely proud.

Hope you have a great day now we have managed to get him out from under your feet...!

Love

Mick

Hope you both have a top day Sunday, can't wait for the report back on here after the game. Its a MASSIVE shame I won't get to meet you trev but can't wait for you to get to the game and enjoy your day out.

Im also at the game (didn't think I'd make it, thank the lord it's on a Sunday) and hopefully the lads will do us proud on your return to hillsborough.

I dont know you Trev. Nor do i know the full situation with you and Mrs Trev. However as i sit and read this on my commute to work with a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat i am overwhelmed by the pride of being a Wednesdayite. We argue between ourselves, call eachother names and dont always get along. Just like brothers. We are all brothers in our MASSIVE family brought together by our unique love for the mighty Sheffield Wednesday. SWFC VS SUFC, Sunday 26th February 2012 - Dianes game.

I am more of an observer on this forum however i couldnt not express my pride on this one.

Trev,Diane- God Bless

X