thanks from the Mrs

I wouldnt speak too soon Trev. Has Darra got you those Blue and White glasses yet? lol

Tell him not to drive with them on. I did that after the Stevenage game and nearly bloody crashed the car (or it could have been the tears) .

Anyway, it is great that Diane has been involved and that you can both share Sunday, in your own way.

I really wish that the dayvis everything that you have ever hoped for.

The Old Lady won't let you down. I can promise you that.

She is still magnificent.

See you Sunday.

Paul.

Hi Paul ,whatever happens mate walking through those door's into the ground was on my most wanted list for the last two decades , that is a thing i never dreamed would happen , being a part of the crowd at hillsborough is something dreams are made of , if i never get to a game again Paul ,it wouldn'nt matter because going once more and being a part of everything wednesday will be a life changing experience for me my friend ,

thanks to my owlstalk friends i am on top of the world and for one brief period in time the likes of the pigs will not spoil it my friend ,i will be home amongst my family , and tbh win lose or draw ,i will have that dream come true ,

What a lovely, touching story - my very best wishes to Trev and Diane and it's nice that the Wednesday community can touch people's lives in this way.

Now let's hope the team can make them smile even more.

Enjoy your day Trev and your memories of it all afterwards.

absolutely seconded! Not that I was ever in two minds abotu donating, it was a simple decision, but the fact Trev went to the trouble of pesonally messagign me, as i assume he did for everyone to thank me and be so grateful (and that was just for saying I was about to donate, before I had even done so!) shows what a top bloke he is.

Its sad that as owls we all know the worst could well happen Sunday, but hope you have a great day and idealyl Weds really turn up for you!

Thank you for your kind words my friend ,

I'm just waiting for the moment when Trev turns up, takes his coat off and is wearing a United shirt. Then he reveals he's a Blade and is one of these 'sleeper cells' we keep hearing about! Can you imagine the shock?! I'd p*ss mesen! lol

lol

now that would be funny

:st2:

Top bloke Trev, won't get chance to meet you at the Lounge on Sunday as, like yourself, I'm going all swish and VIP on Sunday, in one of the boxes though.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day, but just really hope we win so it's that little bit better.

UTO.

a shame we won't meet James , but i thank you for your post mate

I'm just waiting for the moment when Trev turns up, takes his coat off and is wearing a United shirt. Then he reveals he's a Blade and is one of these 'sleeper cells' we keep hearing about! Can you imagine the shock?! I'd p*ss mesen! lol

* Note To myself - remember to put correct shirt on, early on Sunday morning*

** And under no circumstances, mention Len Badger**

lol

Edited by ReadingOwl

Okay everyone, group hug!

Genuinely chuffed for you though Trev, for you and your good lady to have reasons to smile is a fine thing indeed.

Bring on Sunday already :biggrin:

tbh shrewsbury , smiling and having friends go together mate ,and the smiles that we have had courtecy of my friends on owlstalk surpass anything we have ever witnessed my friend thank you for your kind words mate ,

Lovely story Trev.

Hope that you have a great day (I know you will anyway, but Wednesday could make it a truly special one) and I look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

ahh SiJ I am glad you can make it , would have been lonely for you in the chatroom, be great to meet up mate , ,and enjoy the day thats an understatement my friend

Thanks mate

I think I'll be echoing what everyone else has said really ...

Very happy to hear that Trev & all the best to you n your Mrs. Although I hope you got blue n white lillys though n not red roses :wink:

That little statement of gratitude does put this game into perspective really. I sincerely hope you enjoy Sunday, regardless of the result.

thank you Euse ,kind words my friend,all the best ,trev

how brilliant is this thread/ making this happen for trev... the press NEED this bringing to their attention !!!

but more than anything i hope the day is everything trev wishes it to be.

U T O

hi Brian , don't know about the press bit but i would love to show the pigs how a real fanbase takes care of it's own ,mate

many thanks for the kind words my friend ,uto