thanks from the Mrs

Hi all ,

My mrs got a beutifull suprise today ,

i ordered her a delivery of flowers ,and chocolates off the internet , these were from your good selves via your get trev to a match fund ,

Well my friends i havent seen Diane smile so much for years ,she was so happy even to the point of tears ,

Unfortunately she is not well enough today to write a message , so i have been instructed to convey her utmost thanks to each and every one of you for showing such kindness to a special person ,

For a few minuits today you my friends managed to help her forget the pain , and enjoy a brief moment of pleasure ,this will never be forgotten , all the best my friends and thank you so much for being there to make Dianes life a little more comfortable , god bless you all ,

I missed out on donating, Trev. Is it too late? Can I bung a fiver in so you can get a Beres pork sarnie and a pint?

Diane

Being part of a community that includes your lovely self and Trev is something that I hold very dear and something for which I am immensely proud.

Hope you have a great day now we have managed to get him out from under your feet...!

Love

Mick

Lovely post Mick ,Diane says thank you and she is putting the flags out the minuite i leave for hillsborough (that made her chuckle mate) :biggrin:

I dont know you Trev. Nor do i know the full situation with you and Mrs Trev. However as i sit and read this on my commute to work with a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat i am overwhelmed by the pride of being a Wednesdayite. We argue between ourselves, call eachother names and dont always get along. Just like brothers. We are all brothers in our MASSIVE family brought together by our unique love for the mighty Sheffield Wednesday. SWFC VS SUFC, Sunday 26th February 2012 - Dianes game.

I am more of an observer on this forum however i couldnt not express my pride on this one.

Trev,Diane- God Bless

X

Such kind words Tevez , Diane and myself are so humbled by the responses and generossity that we have recieved from our family at hillsborough,from supporters and club alike , tbh my friend who could not be proud of everything we stand for,and yes tevez we are brothers and sisters just how it will allways be

thank you for your post my friend ,

fantastic Trev & Diane

Trev start gargling wi a wee dram mate get ready for the HI HO shout always does my throat in :biggrin:

thank you steelowl mate allready gargleing , but on lemonade as i can't drink mate , but hopefully i can drink the atmosphere and a win on sunday ,

Hope you both have a top day Sunday, can't wait for the report back on here after the game. Its a MASSIVE shame I won't get to meet you trev but can't wait for you to get to the game and enjoy your day out.

Im also at the game (didn't think I'd make it, thank the lord it's on a Sunday) and hopefully the lads will do us proud on your return to hillsborough.

thanks maddogbob, i will really enjoy the day my friend , glad you could make it too

Good stuff Trev. Nice to hear about good stuff happening to good folk. Looking forward to saying a quick hi on Sunday. I hope you realise the effort I'm going to. Got to walk an extra mile before going to the pub to fit this in. On a Sunday morning too. That's a Herculean effort.

Be worth it though. See you there.

LMC Mate you are a star my friend an extra mile to see me , bless you , all the best mate and thank you

You really are a nice guy trev, hope you have a fantastic day Sunday, and you are bang on about the owlstalk family.

I met my mrs on an owlstalk night out!! 11 years ago and 2 Fantastic daughters later lol who are both season ticket holders 4 & 7

Not married yet (keep saving) lol

But a fantastic set of people, Neil, grandad, marshy mitchel Essix rob dr Klan etc could go on and on!!

Have a top day Sunday All Wednesday Arn't We

hi normski ,lovely post mate ,sounds like you met Mrs right then my friend , hang on to her mate they are so special ,thank you for your kind words mate

Guest Briscoe Inferno

Nice one trev - and to top it all Diane will have some peace and quiet on Sunday without you screaming at the orange box on the table....