thanks from the Mrs

Guest normski

You really are a nice guy trev, hope you have a fantastic day Sunday, and you are bang on about the owlstalk family.

I met my mrs on an owlstalk night out!! 11 years ago and 2 Fantastic daughters later lol who are both season ticket holders 4 & 7

Not married yet (keep saving) lol

But a fantastic set of people, Neil, grandad, marshy mitchel Essix rob dr Klan etc could go on and on!!

Have a top day Sunday All Wednesday Arn't We

thank you oxon my friend ,and there is no way i won't enjoy sunday mate

I wouldnt speak too soon Trev. Has Darra got you those Blue and White glasses yet? lol

Tell him not to drive with them on. I did that after the Stevenage game and nearly bloody crashed the car (or it could have been the tears) .

Anyway, it is great that Diane has been involved and that you can both share Sunday, in your own way.

I really wish that the dayvis everything that you have ever hoped for.

The Old Lady won't let you down. I can promise you that.

She is still magnificent.

See you Sunday.

Paul.

Guest wewantsturrockback

Best money I've ever spent (don't mean that to sound condescending).

UTO :biggrin:

absolutely seconded! Not that I was ever in two minds abotu donating, it was a simple decision, but the fact Trev went to the trouble of pesonally messagign me, as i assume he did for everyone to thank me and be so grateful (and that was just for saying I was about to donate, before I had even done so!) shows what a top bloke he is.

Its sad that as owls we all know the worst could well happen Sunday, but hope you have a great day and idealyl Weds really turn up for you!

Guest James-The-Owl

Top bloke Trev, won't get chance to meet you at the Lounge on Sunday as, like yourself, I'm going all swish and VIP on Sunday, in one of the boxes though.

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day, but just really hope we win so it's that little bit better.

UTO.

I think I'll be echoing what everyone else has said really ...

Very happy to hear that Trev & all the best to you n your Mrs. Although I hope you got blue n white lillys though n not red roses :wink:

That little statement of gratitude does put this game into perspective really. I sincerely hope you enjoy Sunday, regardless of the result.

Nice one Trev. I was almost welling up. If I were a big gayer of course, which I'm not. No not me,

God bless you and your Mrs Trev. Let's hope it's a great weekend (it will be anyway)

and on a side note, Big D writes 'God Bless' and directly above on my screen is a big advert for Sky. FFS!!!!