thanks from the Mrs

Nice one Trev. I was almost welling up. If I were a big gayer of course, which I'm not. No not me,

and on a side note, Big D writes 'God Bless' and directly above on my screen is a big advert for Sky. FFS!!!!

cheers jowl ,kind words mate ,even though you are not gay ,not ever ,not you :biggrin:

I missed out on donating, Trev. Is it too late? Can I bung a fiver in so you can get a Beres pork sarnie and a pint?

haha no probs mate if you are serious , could you donate to the smile fund my friend as any surpluss is being diverted to there

many thanks in anticipation of your kindness

Shows the kid of guy you are Trev.....devoted to your loved one through thick and thin....a shining example to us all.

No-one deserves a great day at Hillsborough on Sunday more than you.....I bet you won't sleep on Saturday night or for that matter, for a few nights after!

Everything is in place for a great day for you and I know you will go back to Diane with a huge smile, lots of stories to tell her, people you have met for the first time and you will both share the joy of it all.

Shows the kid of guy you are Trev.....devoted to your loved one through thick and thin....a shining example to us all.

No-one deserves a great day at Hillsborough on Sunday more than you.....I bet you won't sleep on Saturday night or for that matter, for a few nights after!

Everything is in place for a great day for you and I know you will go back to Diane with a huge smile, lots of stories to tell her, people you have met for the first time and you will both share the joy of it all.

lovely post again Gandiaowl things could never be better than at this present time my friend Diane is beside herself with what my owlstalk friends have achieved for us , and as i relate these responses to her she is feeling so proud to be deemed so special , many thanks my friend ,

been reading owlstalk for a while now and i very rarely post but i had to comment on this thread.

trev i dont know you and ive never spoken to you, but i hope you have a brilliant day on sunday no matter what the result, you deserve it.

proud to be a wednesdayite

many thanks my friend, and i am honoured ,that you had the kindness to post a message

haha no probs mate if you are serious , could you donate to the smile fund my friend as any surpluss is being diverted to there

many thanks in anticipation of your kindness

Will do. £5 on its way to Smile Fund - assume they do PayPal!

i think so but there may be a thread in the dressing room donations to paint thread smilefund , there may be link in there ,

and many thanks again nobsworth

Done! Hope you enjoy the game, Trev. And glad Mrs Trev enjoyed the chocs & flowers htis morning.

Nice one nobsworth ,

Yes my friend she has made me put the flowers at the side of her chair , and is gorging the chocolates as we speak ,

many thanks again my friend , some one will benefit from your donation to the fund i am sure of it , top man