31000 ticket allocation for Huddersfield

Guest BoomTownOwls

I spoke to someone in ticket office this morning and they said Huddersfield haven't even sold the top tier out yet.

Looking at figures in Oldham programme Huddersfield only brought 2,395 to Boundary Park.

Even Bradford brought more here for JPT earlier this week l.o.l

Guest BoomTownOwls

5230 for kop left

3585 for South Stand

4498 North Stand and Grandstand (together as same price band).

13313 total left.

Some blocks in South Stand sold out.

Only single seats in other central areas of South and North. Looks to me like North might sell out before Saturday.

Guest BoomTownOwls

I can't see that may Udders fans wanting to fork out £24 quid to come to Hillsborough one week before Christmas, off the back of two straight defeats.

to be fair the lower tier went on sale in midweek although I believe some remain in upper.

If udders were still on their 1 loss in 45 games run or whatever it was theyd have brought a lot more, what with it being a short trip. As it is, 2 league defeats on the bounce and the bubble has burst.

I really really want to win this one. The game against them last season was part of my lowest point as an Owl. we were looking doomed off the pitch and they battered us on it. Potters 3 corners out of the water hazard and getting soaked despite being half way up the kop was just too much to take.

What a difference a year makes. Come on Wednesday, slay another demon for me next week.

Guest BoomTownOwls

13106 left.

So about 18000 home seats taken already.

Make that 22,000 by Saturday and a large walk up and a decent away following should make it a good gate.

It looks to me like most blocks in the North will sell out this week. The central blocks in South already sold out.

Edited by BoomTownOwls

I reckon we will LMC just got A feeling my friend ,And a decade of sssssssssshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt says we deserve it, The feelgood factor is retuning in full flow ,And the fact that we aint even reached top gear yet makes it even more special ,

"C'mon you blue and white wizzards "

Reckon we will have 22to 24k Wednesday fans with a bit of luck. All down to how many Hudders bring. Probably looking at a 28 or 29k gate with a bit of luck. If they had still been unbeaten reckon we could have topped 30k but can't see it now. Pity.

Guest Bald Owl

I can't see that may Udders fans wanting to fork out £24 quid to come to Hillsborough one week before Christmas, off the back of two straight defeats.

flipping hell how poor are there fans? Christmas hasn't stopped us having additional allocation for Walsall!

Ooops forgot we're MASSIVE!