31000 ticket allocation for Huddersfield

Guest BoomTownOwls

Guest Bertyofcleck

flipping hell how poor are there fans?

Better than your spelling of THEIR :biggrin:

Many Town fans were waiting for the lower tier tickets to go on sale.

They sold well on Saturday as there was quite a queue.

It is a shame we were dire as that will hit the fair weather fans.

Better than your spelling of THEIR :biggrin:

Many Town fans were waiting for the lower tier tickets to go on sale.

They sold well on Saturday as there was quite a queue.

It is a shame we were dire as that will hit the fair weather fans.

Do you know how many tickets you've sold? Fairly surprised they've opened the bottom tier given the fact you haven't sold out the top as far as I'm aware.

Guest Bertyofcleck

Do you know how many tickets you've sold? Fairly surprised they've opened the bottom tier given the fact you haven't sold out the top as far as I'm aware.

I don't know just how many.

There was only a few left in the upper,

Guest krisswfc1

Huddersfield sold out the 3,572 ticket allocation on Friday for the upper tier, (only released bottom once top sold out) so we have given them the remaining 2500 for the bottom tier to sell, not sure how many of these have sold so far......

If udders were still on their 1 loss in 45 games run or whatever it was theyd have brought a lot more, what with it being a short trip. As it is, 2 league defeats on the bounce and the bubble has burst.

I really really want to win this one. The game against them last season was part of my lowest point as an Owl. we were looking doomed off the pitch and they battered us on it. Potters 3 corners out of the water hazard and getting soaked despite being half way up the kop was just too much to take.

What a difference a year makes. Come on Wednesday, slay another demon for me next week.

Yup. Totally agree. I remember telling everyone it was the worst performance I had seen in 25 years. So happy Potter is no longer here, we have a proper midfield and a team full of passion and determination - cannot wait to face them this time round.

Hoping there will be at least 25k - I'm bringing 3 extra to this.