For gods sake go to bed and then it will be the day

The thing that is worrying me at the moments is we all agree we are only playing in 2nd gear and still winning. Im probably being over cynical but what if they come out in 6th gear and we start in 2nd ! but I do have faith in lol to find those extra gears.....god I need a drink!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I ended up reading the Star where all the pig players were bigging each other up and saying how class they all are lol

I just have a niggling feeling that Billy Clarke will score on his debut.

YES BUT ONLY IN BETWEEN MADINES 2 AND 3RD GOALS AND BEFORE COG AND MARSHALLS 4TH AND 5TH...

COME ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UTO WTID... YESSSSSSSSS.....

I'm actually ok on the nerves front, i'm more excited at the minute. I'm more confident of a result than i thought i would be tonight. I think our strengths are their weaknesses and their strengths arn't really anything major to worry us about IMO.

But then again this is a Derby and literally ANYTHING can happen. I'll be pooing it come tomorrow morning though.

I'm starting with the butterflies. I fookin' hate Derby's, and anybody that says they are just happy to have the Derby's back are WRONG (imo)! :biggrin:

Seriously, I wouldn't think twice about it, if we never played the Truffle Nudgers ever again after this season. I hate the games.

But, despite that, I wouldn't miss it for the World. It's far worse listening to it on the radio, than been there yourself.

I'm not confident, never have been for a Derby. It's a lottery. I just hope we've got the winning ticket.

The more I think about it, the more confident I become. Thinking about our team, our form, their team, their form, etc etc.

Then I remember it's a Derby, and the smallest things make all the difference... a wonder goal, a referees decision, a free kick, an own goal, a deflection.