Football League Show

To be honest, don't care if we don't get mentioned all season as long as we finish top. Then when they come calling we can tell them to go and do one.................................................a MASSIVE one!

Guest darlo owl

roger me are they scared to mention us or what? Never mind come may when we are top by 10 points we might get a mention. Cant wait for our next 2 wins in our next 2 games UTMO

Comical how the didn't even mention us once. I can't wait untill the cover the derby. Claridge's face will crack.
What do we have to do to get a mention on this show??, it will be interesting to see how they handle the Steel City derby
Do you reckon they'll mention us when we smash the chengdu's?
Will they even mention the the derby ? :Dark Mad:

We play on the Sunday so I doubt they're going to mention the game a week later, unfortunately. Surely they'll make a mention of Sheridan returning to Hillsborough next week though?

Guest 03 owl

I hope so too. Him and Maguire at CB please.

Madine will own them and I just can't wait for Semedo to flipping dominate their midfield.

I am thinking this, we are too strong for them and Ched/the other numpty up-front cannot recieve it higher than chest height lol.

I also think Semedo will run the Show...to do with the scum they are not as regimental as us :ph34r: .

Guys completely share your thoughts on this programme but it's gone from indignation to annoyance to being very funny now.

hilarious that only the only mention is about Giles failing at us lol they are so trying to ignore the massive elephant in the room

I see walker managed to commentate on his team again I swear if they got hammered he'd wax lyrical about them winning the throw

Anyway flip em why do we need the BBC to big is up we know, they know and so do the rest of the football world

I like the fact that cream is rising to the top we just have to get used to the fact that it's expected and isn't news - I love it!!

Just watched this. Astonishing. Like steel says above though, gone from annoyance to amusing. I hope when they come to us for a feature we say no. That gay bear they send is a proper Jonah, keep him as far awat from S6 as possible. As for Charlie Babbit in the studio, if he's the best the beeb can come up with I think its time they wrapped up their football department. Utter crap. Loving seeing piggy walker have y=to fibd positives in pig defeats, long may that continue.

The whole show is a joke. From the studio design, looking like it was put together on a couple of quid, to the clueless "expert" to that utterly pointless segment with the texts and emails...

Also, what the **** is with the intro to the show? Match of the Day pretty much always has a quality intro, but the Football League show is patronising and, well, just poo .