OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Some people would call it passion. Rather than just slumping & shrugging your shoulders, he actually wanted to fight everything that didn't go his way - for the good of SWFC.

Don't worry mate, most fans like dumplings such as Bullen who are crap but hide it behind being 'nice blokes'

For years we have said we have had enough of them and when we get someone with a sting in his tail everyone moans.

Morrison didn't have to score to be an influence on the pitch.

Be pretty gutted if true, hes looked a different player this season. Surelly though we wouldnt let him go if Lowe or COG were a long way from being fit? I know weve signed Mcgoldrick but that would still only leave us with 2 fit first team strikers.

and mcgoldrick is only here for a month. i know we can extend or whatever, but it's no guarantee

Being no worse than anyone else is no endorsement for me I'm afraid. We will probably play Madine as the lone striker tomorrow anyway and pack out midfield to try to make sure we don't lose. Hopefully Lowe will be back for next Saturday or very soon after.

That worked a treat at Bury when O'Gradu went off and we brought Otsemobor on instead of Morrison despite already being a goal down, leaving Madine isolated without any dynamic attacking midfielders.

I thought by signing combative players like Prutton and Semedo and no nonsence defenders like Batth and Jones we were setting out not to get beat in the first instance anyway in away games but this clearly hasn't worked as teams have attacked us from the off and scored early.

You lot on here make me laugh .morrison puts 110% every game he plays the only player who has passion are you all happy that megson is simply getting rid of a player because he dosent like him ..I wish u all knew exactly wot he is

like.he is a arrogant tail who will fetch our club down further -f morrison had done something wrong then fare enough ..but just cus he don't like him is not on ..has megsons signing showed much ,NO!!! Then he fetched a striker in who is slow not go great at scoring then ask him to

leave ..u all want to be dragging megson down not players ..treat like crap ..never any praise ..reality is the only player he praises is madine who come on how was some of is goals set up ...MEGSON OUT cus while he is in charge the club is going no were.

lol that doesn't make any sense!

Correct again !!

Look @ Heskey, he doesn't score many but has a massive influence on teams he's played for ... apart from England :wink:

Heskey was an influence due to his phyical presence, thats not Morrisons game. I get what your trying to say, but will have to disagree about what he brings to the table.

He hasn't replied to me yet Victoria. Any chance of a PM? Discretion is assured.

What?! I've told everything I know. Someone I know had to pick something up from the TG today and saw him leaving..?

Whats happened?

See above.

I don't work there anymore, I have no idea.

Edit: re surprising people, I just mean I know he won't go quietly as he loves the club and he will fight to prove himself.

Edited by Victoria

So do I. I can't imagine him giving up - he loves being up here, his wife's business is up here, his kids are settled here etc and he loves the club.

I don't think this will be the last of it.

Saying that, I haven't heard from him yet.

Were you being a bit trigger twitter happy, Victoria?

If Clinton doesn't go, I hope too flip he doesn't read this thread.

Heskey was an influence due to his phyical presence, thats not Morrisons game. I get what your trying to say, but will have to disagree about what he brings to the table.

True .... and I think your point is probably more valid than mine, but Heskey was the driving force to keep Wigan in the Premiership - especially in the final game against Sheff Utd ... n not just down to his size & strength