OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Guest BoomTownOwls

Wouldn't surprise me.

Megson doesn't rate him and would allow him to bring somebody a bit different in.

I know people have been praising Clinton but for me him and Madine together are not ideal. Neither runs the channels and neither can spin in behind.

Added to that neither Lowe or O'Grady are rapid.

A striker with pace would seem to give us a much better balance.

Won't be bothered if he does go.

Yeah his work rate has improved this season, so he obviously looks a million times better than last season but his overall play is still pretty poo and in all honesty i've looked more threatening sat in the stands.

Just won't score enough.

Plus he'll be on a very decent wage.

Guest BoomTownOwls

If true this will just add to Megsons unpopularity at the moment. Getting rid of a player who has unquestionably been good this season.

He's hardly set the division alight has he?

Anybody can see that the balance with Madine and Morrison is not right. Especially when we are away and the home team pushes onto the halfway line. We have no pace to get in behind.

It is less of an issue when we are pressing more often at home.

Don't think it is obvious.

McGoldrick is surely cover for injuries. You can't afford to have just two fit strikers which would make it strange timing. If GM wants shot of him surely he'd wait until he had more than two to choose from.

On the other hand if Clint thinks he sees the writing on the wall and a bit of good business can be done now, maybe.