OFFICIAL - Morrison Gone To MK Dons

Guest insideowl

Great move.

Bad apple, poison in the dressing room.

Even if your of the opinion he's been good this season, which I'm not cause and his performance at Stevenage was woeful, you have to admit a person as cocky as him with his attitude would not be good in a squad as 5th choice striker!

Scored more goals than Johnson, COG , Uchechi.

Never injured always available puts in a shift and cares. That's all i want from a player .

Can't stand the bloody boo boys now its really annoying me , there was nothing to this level in 04/05 when we went up , Attendances were higher and we were financially up the crack what the hell has changed with everyone

We sacked Turner in October, and stumbled over the finishing line. We brought in some quality loans who changed our season and when they went back we struggled. We also had Whelan and Brunt, which were and are far better than anything we currenly have.

Great move.

Bad apple, poison in the dressing room.

Even if your of the opinion he's been good this season, which I'm not cause and his performance at Stevenage was woeful, you have to admit a person as cocky as him with his attitude would not be good in a squad as 5th choice striker!

Correct.

Guest insideowl

If anyone things Morrison has be crap this season , then they don't know anything about football.

Bad attitude, horrible person.

It's not always about the ability. BAD APPLE

Personally I think he's useless and would like to know why you think he's decent?

I'll be one of many I guess to say... Good riddance!

If anyone things Morrison has be crap this season , then they don't know anything about football.

lets face it morrison has been a major dispointment since he's been here and he knows that. Some a deluded if they think a bit of passion will get us promoted. Somone on the radio the other day said Morrison score a quality goal at Charlton - quality FFS

Bad attitude, horrible person.

It's not always about the ability. BAD APPLE

Personally I think he's useless and would like to know why you think he's decent?

I'll be one of many I guess to say... Good riddance!

I assume that you know Clinton personally to have come to the conclusion that he is a horrible person and has a bad attitude?

Guest Stereophonics

One of our best players this season imo

If he had a fall out in training and Megson has got rid of him I feel that it demonstrates that he is a terrible man manager. Why not try getting the player back on side and battling for the cause rather than just releasing him.

We were still averagin 22k a game though even when turner was still in charge, it only ever dropped below 20k a couple a times and i think these were tuesday night games in Winter.

There's a flipping recession on if you had'nt noticed - more important therefore for the fans who can afford it to get value for money - they have'nt this season or for some time. We need to move on from the con-tricks of windmill arms to get some quality in.