Richard O'Donell

Guest keyser soze

I know this wont get good response on here, but I'm starting to rate him above Weaver (and I really rate Weaver).

He's more agile and a better shot stopper than Weaver. The commanding side will no doubt develop. The save at 2-1 was the difference between 3 points and possibly 0!

Will be our #1 for years

Well done to the lad. I wouldn't say I slated him but still think he shouldn't have let the goal in against charlton but produced a great save that was as important as palmer and madines contribution for 3 points.

Don't forget jameson though who was our no.2 last season till he got injured and think we have 2 good keepers behind weaver

He will be 23 on the 12th of this month,

I commented to the lad behind me, how I thought he was starting to grow as a player,

The only problem is, it is not just us noticing how well the lad is doing, there will be premiership clubs out there starting to watch him.

Just hope we can keep hold, as he is one for the future!!!

I commented to the lad behind me, how I thought he was starting to grow as a player,

The only problem is, it is not just us noticing how well the lad is doing, there will be premiership clubs out there starting to watch him.

One for the future,i'd say he is more than good enough now and is only going to get better.Agree with you that teams higher up the leagues will start to take an interest.

Premiership? It was another good performance today but steady on.