Lee Hughes..

Guest wednesday_lass

He walked away from the scene of the crime he committed..which killed a man and left another seriously injured.

I didn't sing the song, mainly because I knew that if it got any louder he was bound to stick a goal away in front of the Kop...

But what annoyed me was the little smirk he had on his face when people were singing it.

It disgusts me that he is earning s'hit loads of money after what he did..

People can sing what they like to him, I just felt a bit worried about it cos I knew he was bound to score.

Lucky for us...he's s'hit!

Guest Johnbloodaxe

I agre ethat he deserved punishing especially when he ran away from the scene, he also may be a right wee wee tail end as a person BUT what really wee wees me off is that some of you who come on here stating holier than thou posts saying that he is a murderer and shoudn't drink and drive...

I would like to ask all of you, how many of you have EVER driven over the speed limit, I know I have, I also once drove when I was very young having had what was probably over the limit.... got stopped got breathelised and got let off as I was showing below the limit..my once and only time... BUT I ask you how lucky are you that when you drive over the speed limit and most of you have, and if you happen to have someone step out from the curb and into your path and you can't stop OR you hit a hole and end up driving on to the curb and hitting some pedestrian and you were 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 miles an hour over the speed limit are you then a murderer too?

Just wondered if you ever though there by the grace of god go I??/

He who without sin etc etc...

I am agnostic, but bloody hell that Prutton bloke didn't half highlight some bloody weaknesses in people in general...

Anyway think about it next time before you accuse anyone else, how lucky you may be each day you drive ummm....

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

Unreal!!

He kills someone, does his 'time', and then still carries on like the arrogant tw@t he is!! He deserves all he gets

lee hughes is a bald headed cnut who ran somebody over and ran off if we ever sign him i will ot step foot in hilsboro till hes fooked off,thats my opinion and im stickin to it

To be honest, If we ever signed him - I would be furious. Just seeing him in a Wednesday shirt would seriously anger me.

Guest Johnbloodaxe

lee hughes is a bald headed cnut who ran somebody over and ran off if we ever sign him i will ot step foot in hilsboro till hes fooked off,thats my opinion and im stickin to it

I hope you remember that next time you drive your car...

I wouldnt want ever to sign hime however I would also say that there are far too any hypocrits and bigits on this site...

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Prison is intended to punish, reform and deter. He wasn't sentenced to years of abuse on top of his prison sentence.

If you believe that you will believe anything. Prison is a soft touch and a very expensive one for the tax payer whilst the victims of crime get a very bad deal.

If you get into a car after drinking you are knowingly breaking the law and also know that your ability to drive is impaired. With that comes responsibility and the knowledge that you endanger the lives of every other person on or near the road you are driving on. In other words, the criminal act is premeditated and premeditated offences causing death should be murder or at least manslaughter. He should have received a very long sentence not a 3 year stretch in a prison with all the facilities at his disposal.

The law is weak and feeble and it is the innocent that suffer whilst the criminals are protected supported and nurtured!

Lee Hughes like any one who drives a car while under the influence is the lowest of the low FACT!

We had a family get together on Friday night, so I knew there would be plenty of alcohol flowing,

We ordered a taxi, Maltby to Aughton £30 return.

I remember Irvine made an enquiry about signing him for us, and I also remember the discussions on here.

Ok there was the odd person that pointed out “He has served his time” But the majority, like me pointed out the fact that we did not want someone of that ilk playing for a well respected football club like ourselves.

Unfortunately I saw him grin a few times during the match; He has no right to grin while earning the kind of money he is on.

He was playing Billy Big B0ll0cks on the night he killed someone, while earning the kind of money most of us could only dream about earning!

FFS the guy is supposed to be a role model for our kids.

Going to stop my rant now guys

Have a good rest of the weekend

If you believe that you will believe anything. Prison is a soft touch and a very expensive one for the tax payer whilst the victims of crime get a very bad deal.

If you get into a car after drinking you are knowingly breaking the law and also know that your ability to drive is impaired. With that comes responsibility and the knowledge that you endanger the lives of every other person on or near the road you are driving on. In other words, the criminal act is premeditated and premeditated offences causing death should be murder or at least manslaughter. He should have received a very long sentence not a 3 year stretch in a prison with all the facilities at his disposal.

The law is weak and feeble and it is the innocent that suffer whilst the criminals are protected supported and nurtured!

I do quite a bit of work in prisons and I must admit its a complete joke.

Like a bloody hotel.

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

The guy is scum.

I find it unbelievable you are even remotely standing up for the guy.

Sickening.

I agre ethat he deserved punishing especially when he ran away from the scene, he also may be a right wee wee tail end as a person BUT what really wee wees me off is that some of you who come on here stating holier than thou posts saying that

he is a murderer and shoudn't drink and drive...

I would like to ask all of you, how many of you have EVER driven over the speed limit, I know I have, I also once drove when I was very young

having had what was probably over the limit.... got stopped got breathelised and got let off as I was showing below the limit..my once and only time... BUT I ask you how lucky are you that when you drive over the speed limit and most of you have, and if you happen to have someone

step out from the curb and into your path and you can't stop OR you hit a hole and end up driving on to the curb and hitting some pedestrian and you were 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 miles an hour over the speed limit are you then a murderer too?

I am agnostic, but bloody hell that Prutton bloke didn't half highlight some bloody weaknesses in

people in general...

Anyway think about it next time before you accuse anyone else, how lucky you may be each day you drive ummm....

Whats driving 5mph over the speed limit got to do with that this tail did?

Nothing?

And anyway it's not like breaking traffic laws were his only offences. The coward ran off to save himself at the possible detriment to someones life. Dont tell us not to accuse. No respectable human being would do what he did.

To be honest i think ur a w@nker for driving close to the limit 'when you were younger' It could have been a loved one of any of us that

you could have killed

Edited by Lostowl

I agre ethat he deserved punishing especially when he ran away from the scene, he also may be a right wee wee tail end as a person BUT what really wee wees me off is that some of you who come on here stating holier than thou posts saying that he is a murderer and shoudn't drink and drive...

I would like to ask all of you, how many of you have EVER driven over the speed limit, I know I have, I also once drove when I was very young having had what was probably over the limit.... got stopped got breathelised and got let off as I was showing below the limit..my once and only time... BUT I ask you how lucky are you that when you drive over the speed limit and most of you have, and if you happen to have someone step out from the curb and into your path and you can't stop OR you hit a hole and end up driving on to the curb and hitting some pedestrian and you were 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 miles an hour over the speed limit are you then a murderer too?

I am agnostic, but bloody hell that Prutton bloke didn't half highlight some bloody weaknesses in people in general...

I cannot believe anyone could ever write that stuff....pathetic excuses and comparisons

To try and compare what he, and some others too, have done when in control of a car, drunk etc to people speeding is totally insane.

He knowingly drove a vehical whilst he knowingly was intoxicated and then killed a person and severely injured others. Then he knowingly ran away from the scene of the accident like the coward he is leaving those poor people alone for others to find.

Those are actions of a very poor specimen of a human being, a coward, a criminal and a pathetic killer.

Please do not try to compare others who speed with this animal.......

Decent human beings, once they know they are in the wrong, accept the blame and more importantly, the consequences. Get caught speeding, accept the consequences....a fine and possible a ban. Get into a car after drinking, drive like lunatic and kill someone, you deserve to be locked away for ever. Unlike the poor people who lost a family member, he had a choice..........they didn't.