Lee Hughes..

But a murderer he is not, does you shouting murderer at someone who commited manslaughter bring anyone back from the dead? Does it make his family feel less pain? Sounds like you just like shouting abuse at people to me,

One day you will reach an age where you look back at your self pissed up shouting murderer and realise what a sad pathetic little cretin you

were

my dad was knocked off his motorbike by a drunk driver and he died.

I'm 27 and sang along with the rest of the lads and lasses today. If he was still playing when i'm 57, i'd still sing it to him.

If the boot was on the other foot and it was one of your loved one's he had killed your oppinion would be different.

He is a stain on Notts County and the game as a whole and deserves everything he gets. It's criminal he only served the few years he did after tearing families apart and wrecking lives. He has no remorse and has made jokes about it

in the past. What a flipping classless, horrible murdering piece of poo poo he actually is.

How can you in anyway say he doesn't deserve what he gets from fans? It seems to me you are the cretin.

So you believe a guy who killed two people in a crash, ran away leaving one of them to die just so he could try and cover his tracks should be exempt from abuse?

I don't think thousands of people chanting the word murderer is very civil, it's not the 15th century,

This isn't like waving money at cashley cole or giving Terry poo poo for shagging about,

Lives were lost,

But what really bothers me is the motives for singing it and people enjoying singing it and getting a kick out of it, it's worrying that people get there kicks out of singing, i mean singing a song, singing lee hughes is a murderer to a tune, what the flippingflip is going on in the world???

Then going off and forgetting all about it because they don't give a poo that someone died, they just wanted to bellow abuse from the bottom of there lungs to a tune because thats what you do when you play Notts County!

my dad was knocked off his motorbike by a drunk driver and he died.

I'm 27 and sang along with the rest of the lads and lasses today. If he was still playing when i'm 57, i'd still sing it to him.

If the boot was on the other foot and it was one of your loved one's he had killed your oppinion would be different.

He is a stain on Notts County and the game as a whole and deserves everything he gets. It's criminal he only served the few years he did after tearing families apart and wrecking lives. He has no remorse and has made jokes about it

in the past. What a flipping classless, horrible murdering piece of poo poo he actually is.

How can you in anyway say he doesn't deserve what he gets from fans? It seems to me you are the cretin.

I never ever said he didn't deserve anything did I?

I said that most the people doing it were enjoying themselves immensely, which would upset me greatly if i was in your position, there may have been several people like your self singing it out of hatrid etc, but the vast majority were enjoying themselves singing away about something they don't really give a poo about,

I don't think thousands of people chanting the word murderer is very civil, it's not the 15th century,

This isn't like waving money at cashley cole or giving Terry poo poo for shagging about,

Lives were lost,

But what really bothers me is the motives for singing it and people enjoying singing it and getting a kick out of it, it's worrying that people get there kicks out of singing, i mean singing a song, singing lee hughes is a murderer to a tune, what the flippingflip is going on in the world???

Then going off and forgetting all about it because they don't give a poo that someone died, they just wanted to bellow abuse from the bottom of there lungs to a tune because thats what you do when you play Notts County!

When did I say I do it to get a kick out of it? Granted, some may do so for that very purpose. However, many will chant it through pure emotion, a feeling of anger. Like Eckington said - a similiar occurance happened to his father, and the extreme emotions take other knowing somebody who has ruined and torn families apart can simply prance around a football pitch being all smug. He's a murderer, as he left people to die. Did he call an ambulance? Did he do anything to help - no. He ran away cowering, for one purpose - to save himself from getting caught. He put his freedom in front of the lives of severely wounded people who needed immediate help.

And Eckington - I'm sorry to hear about your father.

Guest bartos

The fact he ran away and left them to die makes him a murderer in my eyes. Had he been man enough to help and face what was coming would have made it manslaughter and we wouldn't even be discussing this now

A serious question....

Did Lee Hughes recieve the maximum sentence possible for the crime he commited?

Technically yes.

But if he had handed himself in when drugged up to the eye balls and pissed he would have done double at least.

He knew what he was doing.

Horrible excuse of a man.

When did I say I do it to get a kick out of it? Granted, some may do so for that very purpose. However, many will chant it through pure emotion, a feeling of anger. Like Eckington said - a similiar occurance happened to his father, and the extreme emotions take other knowing somebody who has ruined and torn families apart can simply prance around a football pitch being all smug. He's a murderer, as he left people to die. Did he call an ambulance? Did he do anything to help - no. He ran away cowering, for one purpose - to save himself from getting caught. He put his freedom in front of the lives of severely wounded people who needed immediate help.

And Eckington - I'm sorry to hear about your father.

Yeah sorry to hear that also,

I cannot censor my views for the minority of people who have very real hatrid for Lee Hughes for personal reasons,

But the lads around me singing it were laughing there boobies off about it, and that is flipping wrong,

Also then look at the people who are singing it to wind him up so he pys less well, hardly noble,

Then the element of making the Notts County fans feel lile poo poo about it and it all starts to turn evil and nasty and not just people vs lee hughes,

Then the little kids sat there listening to it,

I firmly belive most peoples motives for singing songs about lee hughes being a murderer were evil and unjust, i appoligise to the minority who are not mindless knuckle dragging fooktards who just like shouting abuse with there mates after a beer in order to upset as many people as possible,

What were the flowers about today? Couldn't really see.

According to the Notts forum it was in memory of those who died in the Hillsborough disaster.

They should have left them at the memorial over the south stand bridge if that was the reason, not notch up brownie points with their fans by leaving them behind the goal.

Lee hughes is a murderer seemed to be sang to the same effect as scabs, whose tye bishop basher in the black, there all wobblers at the lane, yorkshire, blue flag flying high,

Thats my problem with it, the fact that it seemed as much as a ploy to wind up Notts County and there fans as much as Lee Hughes himself, how can peoe think that is right? It dilutes what he did and makes it into a kind of chant thatbrooney would get after boffing a granny, i think itss too serious an issue to sing about,

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl

No i'm not, what help to anybody is a thousand peoplemsinging murderer to the tune of normal football songs,

Singing lee hughes is a murderer to the tune of weaver is a wednesdayite around young

children, some toddlers, is that of any use? Or is it an excuse to chant abuse at someone for there own jollies?

If this lee hughes issue is such a big issue to these thousands of fans, why don't they all write letters to the football league? Why don't people protest his being employed by a football team?

Why aren't they/you out doing something about it?

No your right, just stand there singing lee hughes is a murderer in sync to a melody, definitely the most wise and clever way to deal with the issue,

I'M EMBARRASSED AND ASHAMED OF PEOPLE SINGING THAT SH!T AT HILLSBOROUGH

I would LOVE to know how many peiplemsinging that have punched someone in the head or face,

driven drunk or hungover etc

Have you thought about writing a letter or protesting to the club in some way.

No thought not, it bothered you that much you thought you'd come and tell the Owlstalk police instead.

Regarding Hughes, I wouldn't chant cos I wouldn't waste my breath on the scumbag. Technically he's not a murderer but anyone who gets in a car under the influence of drink or drugs knows they are using that car as a potentially deadly weapon and should be treated in the same way that somebody would if they fired shots into a crowded area.

As for he's done his time so that should be it, would that apply to someone such as Ian Huntley, or Brady and Hindley. No of course not, the law is an ass and if you take someones life you should be punished appropriately then we wouldn't have to have these ridiculous threads on a football forum

Have you thought about writing a letter or protesting to the club in some way.

No thought not, it bothered you that much you thought you'd come and tell the Owlstalk police instead.

Regarding Hughes, I wouldn't chant cos I wouldn't waste my breath on the scumbag. Technically he's not a murderer but anyone who gets in a car under the influence of drink or drugs knows they are using that car as a potentially deadly weapon and should be treated in the same way that somebody would if they fired shots into a crowded area.

As for he's done his time so that should be it, would that apply to someone such as Ian Huntley, or Brady and Hindley. No of course not, the law is an ass and if you take someones life you should be punished appropriately then we wouldn't have to have these ridiculous threads on a football forum

You have to physically read my post on here yourself for starters, i was forced to hear that crap,

I didn't start the thread, i replied, so basically everything you just asked me was all kinds of wrong,

Do you actually think that those fans were singing lee hughes is a murderer for anything other than there own amusement and too upset more than just lee hughes apart from the minority of people who lost family members in similiar scenarios or other reasons?

99% of people singing it were loving it, it's sick,

Next time we play Notts County I will just not go i reckon,

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl