Lee Hughes..

Why in Britain today do people seem to want to make excuses for scum . Our judicial system was the envy and has been copied throughout the world and now it`s a laughing stock . It`s all personal choice for anyone that breaks the law . He chose to get smashed off his face , he chose to drive and he chose to run off purely to save himself . People give others credit for their own moral compass but at the end of the day some people just do not care about anyone else apart from themselves . If he cared about the abuse that he gets or the effect on his family he could just go and get a normal job because I`m sure he is not down to his last tenner , but he won`t because the abuse simply doesn`t get to him and as he is the most important person in his world he will carry on .

Lee Hughes made a mistake end of. He probably is a scumbag, i don't know him and i'm sure alot of the people on here commenting don't know what he is like.

But bear this in mind, do you really think he is laughing at the chants aimed at him? I don't the fact he has to live with it everyday of his life is torture in my eyes. Hughes is tryingt to put things right he does alot of work in the community.

I don't by no means excuse what he has done. However, he has two young kids, i wonder how they feel when people are chanting that their father is a murderer. It must be incredibly hard for him.

flipping hell - I'm filling up.

Guest foreverSWFC

flipping hell - I'm filling up.

The reason society is such a mess at this time is because we neglect people and don't give them second chances.

No point just calling him a scumbag every time we play Notts County, try and let him find a place in society again and correct his mistakes, that will make him a better person.

Lee Hughes made a mistake end of. He probably is a scumbag, i don't know him and i'm sure alot of the people on here commenting don't know what he is like.

But bear this in mind, do you really think he is laughing at the chants aimed at him? I don't the fact he has to live with it everyday of his life is torture in my eyes. Hughes is tryingt to put things right he does alot of work in the community.

I don't by no means excuse what he has done. However, he has two young kids, i wonder how they feel when people are chanting that their father is a murderer. It must be incredibly hard for him.

Probably!? Leaving two people to die whilst he takes his drunken, wasted ass home, in an attempt to evade being arrested with himself being doped and p*ssed up to his eyeballs.

He's a scumbag and any other word synonimous with it.

Guest 03 owl

The reason society is such a mess at this time is because we neglect people and don't give them second chances.

No point just calling him a scumbag every time we play Notts County, try and let him find a place in society again and correct his mistakes, that will make him a better person.

yeah but its like the goalkeeper for pompey who killed them two kids he could of paid for taxi's to and from and picked his car up after yes he made a mistake but he cut short two young lives who are innocent from his egotistic self centered life, that family lost 2 children with him crashing head on and on new years day if he did it to my child i would not let it rest i better stop typing on this subject.

Why in Britain today do people seem to want to make excuses for scum . Our judicial system was the envy and has been copied throughout the world and now it`s a laughing stock . It`s all personal choice for anyone that breaks the law . He chose to get smashed off his face , he chose to drive and he chose to run off purely to save himself . People give others credit for their own moral compass but at the end of the day some people just do not care about anyone else apart from themselves . If he cared about the abuse that he gets or the effect on his family he could just go and get a normal job because I`m sure he is not down to his last tenner , but he won`t because the abuse simply doesn`t get to him and as he is the most important person in his world he will carry on .

It got to him last year when he had 4,500 Wednesday fans were chanting he was a murderer and he takes it up he arse at him at Notts you could see how uncomfortable he was and it put him off his game right im suprised his gaffer didnt take him off!!

Edited by beechy85

Guest 03 owl

if it was my family i would give him a secon'd chance,

to flippingrun if i missed him with the first bullet,

second 1 just to stop him and then have a word.

3 rd shot see ya.

The british judiciary are a joke,As are the football authorities,footballers banned for taking a drug ,,Yet take some innocent person's

life/lives, and you pick up where you left off i can,t get my breath, NOTTS COUNTY ARE AS BAD FOR SIGNING HIM ANYWAY

Guest 03 owl

The british judiciary are a joke,As are the football authorities,footballers banned for taking a drug ,,Yet take some innocent person's

life/lives, and you pick up where you left off i can,t get my breath, NOTTS COUNTY ARE AS BAD FOR SIGNING HIM ANYWAY

put it this way trev i really would not like too see a pic of me and lee Hughes :) it would be messi l.o.l

The reason society is such a mess at this time is because we neglect people and don't give

them second chances.

And i thought I'd seen some bad happy clapping

Would you be saying that if it happened to your father, son, brother etc?

One of reasons society is in a state is cos of scum like him getting let of lightly.