Lee Hughes..

In the eyes of the law you need two things, a guilty act and a guilty mind,

It is very clear that Lee Hughes did not have a guilty mind, he did not know the person he helped caused the death of, he had no bad feelings towards him and had no reason at all to want him dead,

He didn't shoot him with a gun, he did not stab him with a knife, he did not push him down the stairs, he did not murder anyone,

He did get blitzed on coke and booze and go driving, drive away, wait for the coke to leave his system and then take drugs while on in prison (summat like that anyway) which makes him a flippingc%nt but not a murderer,

Every time the chant got going it gave me a cringey awkward feeling,

Our fans and all fans that sing it enjoy singing it, they get a kick out of it, they are flippingcvnts too,

Some people have NO CLASS

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl

It is very clear that Lee Hughes did not have a guilty mind, he did not know the person he helped caused the death of, he had no bad feelings towards him and had no reason at all to want him dead,

He didn't shoot him with a gun, he did not stab him with a knife, he did not push him down the stairs, he did not murder anyone,

He did get blitzed on coke and booze and go driving, which makes him a flippingedit but not a murderer,

Our fans and all fans that sing it enjoy singing it, they get a kick out of it, they are flippingcvnts too,

He knew the potential consequences and the selfish b*stard still couldn't give a flying **** about the harm he could potentially do being sh*tfaced and stoned and then driving.

He deserves the hatred, and myself and others won't stop just because "he's done his time" - give me a break.

i was once stood behind him and his family in a queue at Universal Studios for about 20 mins and believe you me that was long enough to tell me he deserves everything he gets.

And to the OP , i can GUARANTEE you wouldnt feel that way if it was your mother he,d killed.

What did he do that was sooo bad in this queue?

He did get blitzed on coke and booze and go driving, drive away, wait for the coke to leave his system and then take drugs while on in prison (summat like that anyway) which makes him a flippingc%nt but not a murderer,

People who plough into another person's car and then leave them for dead have no class.

And you are talking absolute sh*t.

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

Killed two people (the passenger died a year after the incident) He's flipping edit **** him

Guest edforceowl

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

He didn't do half the flippingtime he should have done the guy IS a murderer if anything the fans singing it were just pointing out the facts the mans a wee pipe and deserves every minuscule piece of sh!t thrown his way

He knew the potential consequences and the selfish b*stard still couldn't give a flying **** about the harm he could potentially do being sh*tfaced and stoned and then driving.

He deserves the hatred, and myself and others won't stop just because "he's done his time" - give me a break.

But a murderer he is not, does you shouting murderer at someone who commited manslaughter bring anyone back from the dead? Does it make his family feel less pain? Sounds like you just like shouting abuse at people to me,

One day you will reach an age where you look back at your self pissed up shouting murderer and realise what a sad pathetic little cretin you were

If the tw@t had served the 6 years he should have then his career would have been over anyway.

Did you expect Hughes to say "Hang on, I've not done my full six years, I'm not coming out of here til I do."

Or, once out, did you expect him to just sit doing nothing?

Whether you agree with the sentence or not is irrelevant. Hughes has done his time for the crime he committed. He's since met with the family, and does a lot of voluntarily work in the associated areas.

He might not be a very nice person, and there was no excusing what he did. And I'm sure he'll confirm that himself. He made a truely horrific mistake, and someone paid the ultimate price. But the sentence was set, and he did his time. He's since made contact with the family concerned, has done voluntarily work and continued to make a career for himself.

I'm not sure what else you'd expect him to do?

Did you expect Hughes to say "Hang on, I've not done my full six years, I'm not coming out of here til I do."

Whether you agree with the sentence or not is irrelevant. Hughes has done his time for the crime he committed. He's since met with the family, and does a lot of voluntarily work in the associated areas.

He might not be a very nice person, and there was no excusing what he did. And I'm sure he'll confirm that himself. He made a truely horrific mistake, and someone paid the ultimate price. But the sentence was set, and he did his time. He's since made contact with the family concerned, has done voluntarily work and continued to make a career for himself.

Correct.

He was poo poo today though!

But a murderer he is not, does you shouting murderer at someone who commited manslaughter bring anyone back from the dead? Does it make his family feel less pain? Sounds like you just like shouting abuse at people to me,

One day you will reach an age where you look back at your self pissed up shouting murderer and realise what a sad pathetic little cretin you were

So you believe a guy who killed two people in a crash, ran away leaving one of them to die just so he could try and cover his tracks should be exempt from abuse?

I don't give a poo what he does as long as it's not in a Wednesday shirt.

He's scum.

People who plough into another person's car and then leave them for dead have no class.

And you are talking absolute sh*t.

No i'm not, what help to anybody is a thousand peoplemsinging murderer to the tune of normal football songs,

Singing lee hughes is a murderer to the tune of weaver is a wednesdayite around young children, some toddlers, is that of any use? Or is it an excuse to chant abuse at someone for there own jollies?

If this lee hughes issue is such a big issue to these thousands of fans, why don't they all write letters to the football league? Why don't people protest his being employed by a football team?

Why aren't they/you out doing something about it?

No your right, just stand there singing lee hughes is a murderer in sync to a melody, definitely the most wise and clever way to deal with the issue,

Im embarrased and ashamed of people singing that poo at hillsborough,

I would LOVE to know how many peiplemsinging that have punched someone in the head or face, driven drunk or hungover etc

Guest super mandaric

6 years for taking a life is nowhere near enough. The bold tail deserves anything and everything bad that comes to him, because at the end of the day he took an innocent man's life and now he's getting thousands a week to do a job that most only dream of.

Edited by super mandaric

Oh why did you do it?

Have you not the guts to say

You say it was an accident or even a ricochet

But like Loughgall and Gibraltar you´re lies are well renowned

You murdered Aiden McAnespie on his way to the Gaelic ground