Lee Hughes..

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

In the eyes of the law you need two things, a guilty act and a guilty mind,

It is very clear that Lee Hughes did not have a guilty mind, he did not know the person he helped caused the death of, he had no bad feelings towards him and had no reason at all to want him dead,

He didn't shoot him with a gun, he did not stab him with a knife, he did not push him down the stairs, he did not murder anyone,

He did get blitzed on coke and booze and go driving, drive away, wait for the coke to leave his system and then take drugs while on in prison (summat like that anyway) which makes him a flippingc%nt but not a murderer,

Every time the chant got going it gave me a cringey awkward feeling,

Our fans and all fans that sing it enjoy singing it, they get a kick out of it, they are flippingcvnts too,

Some people have NO CLASS

did not do his time he was released early whats classy about that liberal

did not do his time he was released early whats classy about that liberal

I'm not talking about Hughes, I'm talking about peoples motives for singing murdrer,

Dont imply im saying Hughes has class, he's an utter fooktard,

Im not a liberal, if i thought people were singing it out of passion and anger id stay well clear, its the people enjoying it that i object too,

People laughing about it,

People singing it to get a shot in at Notts fans,

I've always thought he was a wee pipe, ever since that stupid dance at WBA.

What dance? I don't remember this

You have to physically read my post on here yourself for starters, i was forced to hear that crap,

I didn't start the thread, i replied, so basically everything you just asked me was all kinds of wrong,

Do you actually think that those fans were singing lee hughes is a murderer for anything other than there own amusement and too upset more than just lee hughes apart from the minority of people who lost family members in

similiar scenarios or other reasons?

99% of people singing it were loving it, it's sick,

Next time we play Notts County I will just not go i reckon,

I'm sure there was a percentage that were singing it just to be 2@s but I'm sure a larger percentage than 1% were singing it to show there disgust at the man and his actions. It's true that ppl singing it is not going to make any difference at all to the events of that day, but I doubt if you asked a family member of the dead man they would say he should be left alone. Maybe it's just me but I'd be wanting him to be reminded of his crime everyday for the rest of his life, but like I say everyone is different and it's something that I feel very strongly about

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

how do you feel about the word scab cos that wasn`t chanted much today. its banter except for the knuckle draggers of course

how do you feel about the word scab cos that wasn`t chanted much today. its banter except for the knuckle draggers of course

Tbh it doesn't bother me eitherway, my family was affected by the miners strike and theiners from Notts were bang out of order, but I doubt many of those miners attend the match so like you say on theist part it's a bit of banter

Guest Darkus Owlus

3/6 years for driving dangerously and left them for dead?

I wonder if he could have saved the man had he reported it sooner and he received medical attention?

6 years in itself is digusting, 3 years is completely insane. He deserves nothing but life. It's also disgusting that any football club would even offer such a 'person' a professional contract.

Scabs banter, notts fans can laugh off scabs,

Ok,

on a slightly different note?

What would you do if Hughes signed for us?

Would you chant murderer at him? Would you stop going to watch wednesday? Would you carry on going? Would you chear when he scored?

I would have to think about wether i continued to support the owls personally, but i wouldnt shout murderer at him, most likely shout sack lee hughes or something to that affect,

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

i wouldn`t give a flying if he signed for us or what anybody chanted cos hey thats football and banter and democracy.

they are not lying he is a murderer and sometimes the truth hurts

Scabs banter, notts fans can laugh off scabs,

Ok,

on a slightly different note?

What would you do if Hughes signed for us?

Would you chant murderer at him? Would you

stop going to watch wednesday? Would you carry on going? Would you chear when he scored?

I would have to think about wether i continued to support the owls personally, but i wouldnt shout murderer at him, most likely shout sack lee hughes or something to that affect,

Good question mate, I don't know wot I'd do to be honest, obviously I'd still support my team, but I definitely wouldn't cheer anything he did.

When we were interested in him last year there was absolute uproar on various forums and I made my feelings known at that time, I even wrote to the club expressing my disgust that we were even contemplating signing such a player. But luckily it didn't come to that.

Anyway I don't mean it to sound as though I'm having a go at your opinions cos I totally respect your opinion on the chanting, but unfortunately this subject makes my blood boil, for personal reasons, so I probably can't be impartial on this subject

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Should not have been allowed back into football,

He wouldnt get a job in a lot of places with that on his record but somebody fooked off there morales to get a decent striker for free, thats how we got to this stupid point,

eyup m8 respect for your views and everyone elses this is the way of the world

Guest intercity0wl

And we have to go through all this again next March, this thread for about the third time to my knowledge means we are giving page after page saying the same thing about the same toe rag, i command you to stop giving him anymore of your valuable Saturday night, STOP NOW.

Edited by intercity0wl

Guest johnowls

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

The illegitimate smirked in court when he appeared before a judge for death by dangerous driving and you feel sorry for him.

he deserves EVERYTHING he gets the smug little tw@.

No remorse no sympathy, and you think he loses sleep at night :sad: