Lee Hughes..

Guest TonyOwl88

In my oppinion Lee Hughes should have been banned from football to spare the victim's family the insult of seeing him celebrate goals on TV and earn a fortune from the game. Its just wrong, and the people that employ him also should be ashamed.

Marlon King falls into the same catagory, and Craig Thompson too. Young people look up to their football players as role-models, and certain crimes make that a sickening fact.

I don't want to seem hypocritical in then supporting other lads with records who may play for us currently, but there is a line, and Lee Hughest crossed it and carried on going.

He's a murderer lee Hughes ...

Nowt wrong with that he is and after wot he did deserves all he gets...

Exactly. He should not have been allowed back in football. The song just states what is fact as against the Jimmy Saville chant which stands up for a man who was allegedly a paedophile.

Weird choice of a thread to keep alive.

Just bringing up the double standards of certain chants.

What's calling someone a murderer, random tickler, peado, got to do with football.

Is one worse than the other?

lee hughes was proven guilty of killing 2 people ....dave jones was cleared (with the judges words) without a stain on his character......theres just no comparison so flip off stirring it .

Why sing about any, I'm not stirring owt, it's called having a debate, if you don't like it don't post

Why sing about any, I'm not stirring owt, it's called having a debate, if you don't like it don't post

If you think that what was sung at our manager can be compared to what was sung at a convicted killer you sir are vile! You should be ashamed of yourself!

If you think that what was sung at our manager can be compared to what was sung at a convicted killer you sir are vile! You should be ashamed of yourself!

Are you flipping thick?

My point is, why is it acceptable to chant about people's life's?

It's not supporting your team is it?

What do people get out of it?

Jones said this himself, it's a form of racism, would you go up to someone and just scream it in their face? I doubt it. they're trying to stamp out racism, you don't hear black chants anymore do you, because they're stamping down hard on it.

he's not thinking that ,he's having a debate but if you dont agree with him you'll cop a volley .....

see i told you ....

Are you flipping thick?

My point is, why is it acceptable to chant about people's life's?

It's not supporting your team is it?

What do people get out of it?

Jones said this himself, it's a form of racism, would you go up to someone and just scream it in their face? I doubt it. they're trying to stamp out racism, you don't hear black chants anymore do you, because they're stamping down hard on it.

Your the think one. look at the reaction you have got! Your a disgrace! Crawl back to where ever you came from!

Jesus you must have a sad life looking that hard for this thread just to try and stir poo poo up! Get to the lane! Don't need the like of you in our support!