Lee Hughes..

...is a murderer song, completely out of order.

Shocking what the guy did but a thousand or so singing this to him is not on.

I bet there isnt a day goes by that he dosent think what he's done.

He's done his time.

Personally, that's my view also. He's done the time. Whether it's deemed enough or not, by people is irrelevant. He's now back earning a living for himself, and I'm sure I've read that he's made contact the the family of the man who died.

But at the end of the day, it's pantomime. And he'll continue to get the abuse for the rest of his career.

The problem is that our fans seemed to really enjoy singing it, was sat enar some young uns and they looked very confused, not a good look, also feel bad for the Notts County fans,

Irvine made enquiries about him!!!

The whole things a mess, shouldn't be playing football if you ask me,

He's done his time.

Wrong that they're singing the song, or wrong what they're singing?

Because I'm sorry but...he is a murderer!

Explain "done his time" to me . Whatever crime you have done doing time does not redeem you or undo the crime . Prison is given as a deterrant and revenge on societies part to stop people behaving as they please . If they had given him a pat on the back and said naughty boy or they had taken him out the back and shot him the fact remains and no amount of time or apologies will bring the bloke back . I didn`t chant but I have no problem whatsoever with people who do .

Guest intercity0wl

Groundhog day on here again, same topic, same posters, same views expressed, just like the three times this was flogged to death last season on here . Lee who ?, three points to the Wednesday today you know Lads.

Hughes, who was half way through a six-year sentence, was released from Featherstone Prison, near Wolverhampton.

His trial at Coventry Crown Court was told how he crashed his £100,000 Mercedes sports car into Mr Graham's vehicle while driving home after a post-match drink.

He fled the scene of the crash on foot to avoid a breath test and did not turn himself into police for 36 hours.

Father-of-four Mr Graham was a passenger in a Renault Megane when it was struck by Hughes' car at the junction between the A45 Birmingham Road and Pickford Grange Lane in Meriden.

Mr Graham died later from his injuries, while his wife suffered a broken leg.

The driver of the car, Albert Frisby, 62, spent five months in hospital and still has trouble walking.

He said: "In my eyes he was sentenced to six years and that's what he should have served.

"As far as I am concerned he... could have killed me, after all he left me for dead.

"The arrogance he displayed in court says to me that he'll do it again. What makes it worse is that he's out of prison now to start his life over again playing football in the first division, whereas our lives have been destroyed.

"I have yet to receive any compensation for what has happened."

He's a murderer its a fact ,do you think he gives a flip

He's a arrogant tw@t who smirks when that song is sang to him, hate the guy.

Exactly, why give him the time of day and sing to him?

Fickle songs like 'Muderer, give us a wave' as if it's some kind of achievement were just plain stupid but ah well.

He's done his time.

bet you weren't impressed with the "you should be locked up with huntly"...

Edited by dnhc

i was once stood behind him and his family in a queue at Universal Studios for about 20 mins and believe you me that was long enough to tell me he deserves everything he gets.

And to the OP , i can GUARANTEE you wouldnt feel that way if it was your mother he,d killed.