Adam le fondre

Time will tell if this is a good move or not , he know's where the net it is for sure , is he a Megson type player though , have to wait and see

Like someone mentioned earlier would love to see Afobe from Arsenal come in on loan , be a great option off the bench and wages would be reasonable

was that him at huddersfield last season?...he was f**kin woeful in the play offs...thought he was the main reason they didn't go up...

I love being a Wednesdayite...

Hope we get ALF signed today, was unsure at first but once you remember that Clinton is up front, ALF seems to be a bargain at a low price.

24 years old, knows where the net is, makes intelligent runs, can head the ball well, good finisher... he'll still develop imo so I think its worth a gamble

Guest Saturday Owl

was that him at huddersfield last season?...he was f**kin woeful in the play offs...thought he was the main reason they didn't go up...

But if they hadn't had his goals they wouldn't have finished 3rd, that's football.

Guest Saturday Owl

Coventry manager has been on their local radio saying talks between both player and club at an advanced stage

:ohmy:

Guest Big Guns

Three threads is always best

Jules Rimet's still gleaming

15 years of hurt

And for a decent striker we'd be reaming

your wasted on here ....I mean wasted