Adam le fondre

Having a medical now according to one twitterer (is that the right term?)

From a trustworthy person/organisation, or just a 14 year old boy during the summer holidays making stuff up to tease his United supporting mates?

Twitter is no more accurate or reliable as football rumours or Wikipedia is without a decent source.

From a trustworthy person/organisation, or just a 14 year old boy during the summer holidays making stuff up to tease his United supporting mates?

Twitter is no more accurate or reliable as football rumours or Wikipedia is without a decent source.

He used the word "tomoz" in a previous tweet - I'm going for option B

Until we here something from an official channel or a very reputable source then I think we should all put our vaginas away and just look forward to the start of the season.

We have an experienced group now running our club who know what they are doing in the footballing world. They will get the best deal for the club and more importantly the right deal.

Relax.

Edited by tomhollywood

Where? us or cov?

probably bullsheet anyway but still, let's give it some attention as there's nothing more interesting going on.

ozzieowl71 Darren Parkin

Apparently ALF is having medical now #swfc # swfclefondre

We can all blame Darren Parkin if nothing happens...

Guest totemowl

Having a medical now according to one twitterer (is that the right term?)

No. Should read 'according to one idiot'.

Just out of curiosity, I've had a quick search around for any news on Le Fondre.

He has been linked with Coventry; but every single story I can find on the matter is from at least a week ago. The story's range from having a bid rejected to Coventry not being able to afford him because there's a transfer fee. Not even that they can't afford a particular fee.. they can't afford any fee.

Just out of curiosity, I've had a quick search around for any news on Le Fondre.

He has been linked with Coventry; but every single story I can find on the matter is from at least a week ago. The story's range from having a bid rejected to Coventry not being able to afford him because there's a transfer fee. Not even that they can't afford a particular fee.. they can't afford any fee.

TBH they can't even afford to pay their current bills, so the likelihood of adding another salary to the outlay is very unlikely.

I've seen in some transfers that a player has been given permission to talk to a club, whilst the two clubs are still negotiating the transfer fee/deal.

It maybe a case of us being able to talk to ALF, but until we thrash the deal out with Rotherham then he ain't going knowhere. The O'Grady deal may have been something similar too, with no transfer fee agreed but Wednesday still been given permission to speak to O'Grady (who then turned us down).

Guest Marra_SWFC

The leicester link is rubbish. BBC Leicester asked Sven if Adam Le Fondre was on the list of possible targets and he replied with something along the lines of 'ye Adam Alfonso could be a possible target'. Look on foxes talk, they have all dismissed it as Sven being polite n not even knowing who ALF is