We Will Be Very Competitive in This League

Milan to back Megson heavily prior to the big kick off apparently.

If delivered, should stop some whingeing.

Jason Scotland first perhaps?

Milan is starting to make appearances in the press, leading me to believe that something may be stirring in terms of incoming transfer activity. Just a hunch like.

I think most of the work regarding transfers will be already done. Megson will know who is signing and who isn't. It's usually the 1st of July when these matters are finalised due to previous contracts running out, but with pre-season starting before this date, it wouldn't surprise me if the bulk of activity comes in the last week of June.

I'm just a little surprised that we haven't keep the excitement alive by signing someone every week, perhaps the people we are after are still on holiday.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I think the difference between this summer and last is GMs patience. We seemed to be signing someone every week last summer which was exciting especially as some of them were "names". The side was chucked together as a group of individuals and it started well, but then fell apart as Irvine started to "coach" them in his way of playing.

I think Megson knows the players he wants and knows that those individuals can be molded into a team. I have a lot of faith in Megson to get this right, and while we all want to know whose comings I want to know when they are signed, not when they are rumors. We have had far too much of that poo poo in the past

We are still in June in fairness.

Most players contracts expire at the end of this month, so with any luck we might have a few players coming through the door before too long.

I guess some of us were expecting non-stop activity after the season finished.

We have to keep the faith and believe that Milan/lol will deliver a promotion winning side.