From the meeting tonight

Guest Big Guns

Someone has challanged YOU in the Dressing room section!

wot have they challenged me about i cant find owt

Guest bigbadbreeze

Scunny might want to keep Jones. Would be a little disappointed if Mellor isn't signed. 20 goals a season players are very rare at this club.

It may be that Megson sees someone like Will Hoskins 20 goals for relegated bristol rovers and at 24ys much better value in terms of wages and fee

With the way the question was asked, MM was hardly in a position to say "no, we don't want him" though...

I disagree with that. MM could have just played it down,but instead he was saying that he is very much a player he would like to see back at us.

Scunny might want to keep Jones. Would be a little disappointed if Mellor isn't signed. 20 goals a season players are very rare at this club.

i imagine it will be mellor too...jones is a very decent c/b at this level, but you can probably fine a good half a dozen of those...

a striker who's done 20+ with a lean third of a season in there (and barely any midfield behind him) is harder to find...

The simplest thing would be to resurrect the good old name of "Sheffield Wednesday Supporters Club". All the groups merge together, a nominal membership fee of say £3 a year, open to all and with Milans blessing. Make it the biggest supporters club in Yorkshire. As the bandwagon starts to roll branches could re-open (in the 60's coaches used to go from Bolsover, where I now live to Wednesday matches). And I've still got my badge!

Come to think of it how about a nightclub at the ground, we could call it the Ozzie Owl Club.

Guest inman

THE WEDNESDAY SUPPORTERS ASSOCIATION... lol

Or

wednesday associated supporters of palaver. WASP got a sting init. :blush:

preston cant afford mellor,thier projection next season is 8k gates,they couldnt afford him this season on 14k ave gates.

also wednesday have enquired about brombys situation at leeds and talked to his agent,one other player wed like is max gradel who has been watched on several occasions by the same scout.

Both these have been told theyl be mostly squad rotation

next season.

buxton may well have been offered terms at another side,possibly barnsley.

You play Championship Manager don't you?

I'm a bit concerned about the ditching of the reserve programme, how are we going to get injured players back to match fitness?

Organise games speciffically for that purpose as and when required - much better than the every-other-week reserve fixtures

Was told Newcastle were in for Gradel????

can't really see him coming to S6.

Jim

You might be right jim,a few have looked at him,and it looks like hes off,its just i heard it was one of the edinburgh clubs,with huddersfield showing interest and hed sooner play in england,but it depends on hudders getting promoted.

Itl be an interesting summer.