Paul Ince

Here's along shot, Paul Scholes. Could be player manager, just what we need in midfield, doesn't live too far away, so we may suit him, will probably have Fergie helping him out with a few decent young loan signings. Played on the biggest stages, so won't be overwhelmed by Hillsborough. May be no good as a manager, that's the risk we would be taking.

what makes you think he's manager material when ever i've heard him speak he can hardly string a sentence together and has no charisma .cant deny he's a great player but would be hell of a gamble .

Ince won a league and cup 'double' at MK Dons.

Sheridan has won nothing.

He had one good season with MK Dons in League 2. At least Sheridan has had some success in this division.

As someone said earlier, we'd only be here in 12-18 months time demanding his head. At least with Sheridan the fans would have some patience with his, have all the fans behind him and give this place the lift it so badly needs!

i can just imagine ince having a chat with potter about commitment

that would be worth paying to see

Just look at way mm has operated in past he gets replacements sorted before firing present managers, AND when he took over all the leicester fans were saying how he would use the media especially the mirror to get things out in public.........

He had one good season with MK Dons in League 2. At least Sheridan has had some success in this division.

As someone said earlier, we'd only be here in 12-18 months time demanding his head. At least with Sheridan the fans would have some patience with his, have all the fans behind him and give this place the lift it so badly needs!

What success is this?

Sheridan has achieved less than what Irvine has.

I'm actually not overwhelmed by the idea of Ince managing us either, but the point is that compared with Sheridan he's actually won something.