Paul Ince

PAUL INCE'S MANAGERIAL RECORD

Macclesfield G 35 W 14 L 13 D 8 WIN% 40.00

Milton Keynes Dons G 55 W 33 L 10 D 12 WIN% 60.00

Blackburn G 21 W 6 L 11 D 4 WIN% 28.57

Milton Keynes Dons G 56 W 23 L 24 D 9 WIN% 41.07

Notts County G 15 W 8 L 4 D 3 WIN% 53.33

TOTALS: G 181 W 83 L 62 D 36 WIN% 45.86

In comparison to AI I think it would be a good appointment. The guy's young, hungry to succeed and prove himself and has a decent managerial record, why not?

My grandma would be a good appointment in comparison to Irvine!

Ince has managed 5 clubs in as many years.

Having said that, looking at his managerial stats his best form is at this level, did ok with MK and is doin well with Notts county so far, but not really top of the list for me.

Guest johnowls

WTF.

Irvine said yesterday: “It is not my decision, it is not something which is within my control.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sheffield-Wednesday-manager-want-Paul-Ince-Notts-County-replace-Alan-Irvine-article682859.html#ixzz1CBnJMs1Y

what kind of thing is that to say it is fully in his control he's the manager and he picks the team.He wins games he stays V's he loses games he loses his job.

Here's along shot, Paul Scholes. Could be player manager, just what we need in midfield, doesn't live too far away, so we may suit him, will probably have Fergie helping him out with a few decent young loan signings. Played on the biggest stages, so won't be overwhelmed by Hillsborough. May be no good as a manager, that's the risk we would be taking.

Here's along shot, Paul Scholes. Could be player manager, just what we need in midfield, doesn't live too far away, so we may suit him, will probably have Fergie helping him out with a few decent young loan signings. Played on the biggest stages, so won't be overwhelmed by Hillsborough. May be no good as a manager, that's the risk we would be taking.

Well I'm certainly convinced.

Guest johnowls

:ohmy: great idea and I'm just going back upstairs to shag Megan Fox again :laugh:

I wonder if Bex is up for it too :biggrin:

i thought i was pissed lol

Guest domSWFC

Can you imagine how mad Irvine would be if he was replaced by someone without coaching badges. :ph34r: