Another Bid

this is the same bid isn't it?

and given that the board did not even acknowledge the last one

why do you think this will be any different?

Not sure .. was it £2m upfront last time ? This time they have DH onboard with ££££ backing..

I'm not ITK, just heard this on Radio Sheffield on my way into work..

I know we are now desperate. The tax saga indicates that it will be hand to mouth all season. But the numbers being talked about still do not make sense. Remember that in 1997, Charterhouse effectively gave the club £18m. That got spent and within 5 years we were another £23m in debt. That was £41m gone. There are some noughts missing in the figures I see to make this a proper way forward.

Perhaps its the backing of the bank?

If the Bank have backed this bid, it will be very difficult for the Board to reject it. Pressure from the Co-op may just tip the odds towards Cloud9.

If this alleged latest bid is rejected, the Bank could get very nasty.

I know we are now desperate. The tax saga indicates that it will be hand to mouth all season. But the numbers being talked about still do not make sense. Remember that in 1997, Charterhouse effectively gave the club £18m. That got spent and within 5 years we were another £23m in debt. That was £41m gone. There are some noughts missing in the figures I see to make this a proper way forward.

Completely incomparable situations.

Co-Op are putting massive pressure on the board now to look seriously at the offer, the bank are happy with the proof of funds.

Maybe the shrareholders and loan note holders are better of getting a little bit of something rather and a little bit of nothing

SHITSTORM FRIDAY HAS COMMENCED.

The occurance of shitstorm Fridays are now so regular that they need to be officially put on calenders. Maybe have a annual shitstorm Friday bank holiday for Wednesday supportors only, given to us in compensation for our misery.