Embarrasing

A lot of context missing from this thread...

Enlighten us to the context to which you are referring.

The thread title is "embarrasing".

The OP quotes are from memory more or less exactly what was said. In my opinion the majority of the statements made, mainly by BG, were exactly as the thread title states, embarrasing.

I went to that meeting with an open mind having never attended a wednesdayite meeting or AGM etc. There were moments when I could not honestly believe what I was hearing coming from a director and board member of SWFC.

Quite frankly it is embarrasing to think that if this is the best the club can attract as far as board members go then I think SWFC are in a bigger mess than I thought.

NP to his credit came across well, but he is clearly not a football man.

A good season next season will just paper over the cracks and we are likley to be treading water again. The sooner this board are removed from the club the better,

Edited by Pinky

A lot of context missing from this thread...

Ian's opening post summarised the opening of the meeting well, withous bias.

Only context missing was that the questions were being asked by two people that the club was taking to court and another who was publically insulted by a chairman. that BG worked alongside.

This is the reason why I can't bring myself to go to these sorts of meetings. Whilst I'm not a violent guy, I'd have tried to rip the fookers head off after listening to this sort of crap for longer than 2 minutes.

The 5 or 6 bouncers in the room would have made sure there was no decapitation. :biggrin:

The 5 or 6 bouncers in the room would have made sure there was no decapitation. :biggrin:

I only saw two "Corporate Hospitality Security Operatives" not too sure who you thought the other 3 or 4 were.

Unless you are thinking about those over near the bar.

Carol, James, Trevor, me,??

This is the reason why I can't bring myself to go to these sorts of meetings. Whilst I'm not a violent guy, I'd have tried to rip the fookers head off after listening to this sort of crap for longer than 2 minutes.

Nice to see you like discussions and well reasoned arguments :biggrin:

I only saw two "Corporate Hospitality Security Operatives" not too sure who you thought the other 3 or 4 were.

Unless you are thinking about those over near the bar.

Carol, James, Trevor, me,??

By the entrance door + three outside exec box doors to the left of the stage - you must have missed them!