Embarrasing

Are you at all surprised though ?

We know nothing of his character and integrity, yet know he is a paid employee of the aforementioned board

Regardless, there is no merit in praising the unpraisable or defending the indefensible.

All it does is [rightly] align you with these basta rds and their fates. If there is geniunely nothing good to say, it's better to say nothing and avoid looking like a twunt then open your mouth, order the T-shirt and publicly fellate this trio of ballbags. He is NOT paid to provide positive soundbites for ailing board members. He is paid to help run the club. Well. If members of the management team are not performing, he should not be attempting to bolster some sort of pretence that they are. Or perhaps I have misunderstood the role of CEO?

I don't think anyone with integrity is going to provide cheerleading services to this bunch of no-hopers (IMHO). Of course, that is my opinion. I don't know the man. Perhaps he had his fingers crossed, or the sarcastic tone of his comments wasn't adequately reported...

:dry:

^^^ All of the above is an OPINION. The sort one might express in a saloon bar. You know the rest...