Embarrasing

Opening line......"if I signed those legal papers, and you say I did so I might have done"

followed by " we've had talks with dozens and dozens of potential investors and we've no idea why no one has invested"

Question from handsome man in the audience " have you thought about asking them?"

Uncle Bob "er.....er.....not sure where to start".......Nick Parker interjects with " we have and the reason is that they've had no money".........wonder why Bob couldn't figure that one out

Question from slightly less handsome man in the audience

"Bob, do you know what the turnover was for the financial year just ended"

Bob.."no".......simultaneously Nick Parker says "yes....around £15m"

Lots and lots of other don't knows and memory losses.........unbelievable at times

nearly forgot...."Gregg pulled out because he decided not to invest in football"

Handsome questioner " so are you saying Dave Allen was lying"

"er..er.....well, no......that was only part of the reason.....he did say that there was conflict as well"

All the above may not be entirely word for word but they were the jist of it all..

Edited by Ian

Opening line......"if I signed those legal papers, and you say I did so I might have done"

followed by " we've had talks with dozens and dozens of potential investors and we've no idea why no one has invested"

Question from handsome man in the audience " have you thought about asking them?"

Uncle Bob "er.....er.....not sure where to start".......Nick Parker interjects with " we have and the reason is that they've had no money".........wonder why Bob couldn't figure that one out

Lots and lots of other don't knows and memory losses.........unbelievable at times

All the above may not be entirely word for word but they were the jist of it all..

If true, and I have no reason to doubt you, that is inexcusable

Seriously, what the roger does he do? As FD he should know that without question...

It's about time he un-workable off n took his poo poo rumblein calculator with him

angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

How can we get rid of this man. Vote of No confidence.

How can you have ANY confidence in him? Doesn't know the turn over, Can't remember taking legal action and causing unknown stress on everyday fans and 'forgets' to mention a £1.5m deficit.

flip off Bob. You're above Jamie Carragher on my special list. (I'm sending it to Mr Moat soon)

How can we get rid of this man. Vote of No confidence.

How can you have ANY confidence in him? Doesn't know the turn over, Can't remember taking legal action and causing unknown stress on everyday fans and 'forgets' to mention a £1.5m deficit.

flip off Bob. You're above Jamie Carragher on my special list. (I'm sending it to Mr Moat soon)

laugh.gif

I've often thought that the way this football club is run is a joke, this just further proves it.

We will never get anywhere and will continue to be a laughing stock while ever these dinosaurs are running our club into the ground.

What I want to know is, is there anything that Wednesdayite or perhaps the Shareholders Association can or indeed are doing to get rid of these people??

We are going nowhere fast and something needs to be done. I'm really growing very disillusioned with the whole sorry affair to be honest, if things don't change during the coming season, then for only the second time in the past 20 years I really don't think I'll bother buying into it next season and getting a season ticket.

Whe're going nowhere with these jokers on the board and after the past 12 years of garbage and spiralling debt I'm just about fed up with it all.

Shocking stuff which shows exactly why we are going nowhere fast until we get rid of the current board. It is jobs for the boys, regardless of how incompetent certain individuals may be. Depressing stuff.

For those who went:-

1. Did you think the meeting was productive/useful?

2. How did NP come across?

I've often thought that the way this football club is run is a joke, this just further proves it.

We will never get anywhere and will continue to be a laughing stock while ever these dinosaurs are running our club into the ground.

What I want to know is, is there anything that Wednesdayite or perhaps the Shareholders Association can or indeed are doing to get rid of these people??

We are going nowhere fast and something needs to be done. I'm really growing very disillusioned with the whole sorry affair to be honest, if things don't change during the coming season, then for only the second time in the past 20 years I really don't think I'll bother buying into it next season and getting a season ticket.

Whe're going nowhere with these jokers on the board and after the past 12 years of garbage and spiralling debt I'm just about fed up with it all.

Was Dave Coupe there?

I didn't see him :ph34r:

Shocking stuff which shows exactly why we are going nowhere fast until we get rid of the current board. It is jobs for the boys, regardless of how incompetent certain individuals may be. Depressing stuff.

For those who went:-

1. Did you think the meeting was productive/useful?

2. How did NP come across?

Nick Parker comes across brilliantly.....not sure how much the "ugly mate" syndrome kicks in here but I'd be more than happy if he was to be the next chairman, although I wouldn't want him to lose the CEO role......CEO is a proper job, Chairman is just a figurehead

Nick Parker comes across brilliantly.....not sure how much the "ugly mate" syndrome kicks in here but I'd be more than happy if he was to be the next chairman, although I wouldn't want him to lose the CEO role......CEO is a proper job, Chairman is just a figurehead

As what?

Thought he looked uncomfortable most of the time. He was in 'politician' mode methinks

Edited by nethergreenowl

nearly forgot...."Gregg pulled out because he decided not to invest in football"

Handsome questioner " so are you saying Dave Allen was lying"

"er..er.....well, no......that was only part of the reason.....he did say that there was conflict as well"

Did anyone compile a full transcript?

Why would they be laughing?.........as far as I remember there was a lot of misunderstanding between McCabe and Birch at their meeting.

Many Unitedites were not convinced with THEIR performance.

so thats ok then? they look twa ts we look twa ts :biggrin: