Investment

What's the latest with the investment? Haven't heard anything for a while...

From what I understand (from someone that knows someone ITK) it will go ahead whether we stay up or go down.

Look at it this way if they were going to walk away they would have by now, so I would say for the time being no news is good news.

List of targets for LS to hit at start of 2009

1) Investment Result ...err well we do have a mad yank posting on here who plays golf

2) 16000 season tickets......okay so that was missed also but it was our fault not the lack of "cream of the crop"

3) Mid table safety minimum.....well yeah but thats not his fault is it if 2 managers and the players are rubbish

4) World cup bid... did us proud on this but has a L1 club ever hosted a world cup game before?

5) Premier match experience............better keep looking at point 4

6) Improved communication with fans...yes the word dude was a high point but this has been actually a negative as the season progressed. Especially during the laws saga. Although deejayone is doing a great job of turning this into the official site

7) Sponsorship deal..used his accumen well on this and raised profile

Yep its been a great season.

Edited by canyoujust

From what I understand (from someone that knows someone ITK) it will go ahead whether we stay up or go down.

Look at it this way if they were going to walk away they would have by now, so I would say for the time being no news is good news.

sorry but :biggrin: :biggrin:

Today just shows that the potential fan base is there (if ever there was a question mark over it)

Give the fans a team and they will turn up in numbers. Investment or no investment, sooner or later someone is going to get it right at this club. A manager will become an hero and give the fans a team that they deserve.

Edited by Miffed

who says they haven't ?

For all we know, it might have fallen through weeks ago, Lee could have moved on and will announce so when league status is confirmed.

No news is not always good news in this case

Yes, its a genuine question but you've posted this - and lets get it right - in a way and time what suits you and what you want to hear.

Look, let's get this straight, I'm not one of these morons who posts threads with a clear agenda to try to spout negative propaganda to try to feed off of everyone's negativity like a psychopath.

If you really want my opinion on the matter, I think the investment will go ahead it's just a matter of time.

Also, if you want to know how I came across the idea of posting this thread then here we go:

- Went to match

- Thought "Oh, what a great way to show off the club. I wonder if Lee's invited any guests. Would leave great impression"

- Came home

- Thought how investment was going

- Checked out C9S website, still says the same thing from March 11th

- Wondered in anything had been said lately about it

- Posted thread

- Received abuse

- Sat here bewildered

List of targets for LS to hit at start of 2009

1) Investment Result ...err well we do have a mad yank posting on here who plays golf

2) 16000 season tickets......okay so that was missed also but it was our fault not the lack of "cream of the crop"

3) Mid table safety minimum.....well yeah but thats not his fault is it if 2 managers and the players are rubbish

4) World cup bid... did us proud on this but has a L1 club ever hosted a world cup game before?

5) Premier match experience............better keep looking at point 4

6) Improved communication with fans...yes the word dude was a high point but this has been actually a negative as the season progressed. Especially during the laws saga. Although deejayone is doing a great job of turning this into the official site

7) Sponsorship deal..used his accumen well on this and raised profile

Yep its been a great season.

CYJ

You forgot the pies.

FFS

My chicken curry pie today was bloody lovely with peas and gravy.

We just need to build on this and next season will be even better.

Look, let's get this straight, I'm not one of these morons who posts threads with a clear agenda to try to spout negative propaganda to try to feed off of everyone's negativity like a psychopath.

If you really want my opinion on the matter, I think the investment will go ahead it's just a matter of time.

Also, if you want to know how I came across the idea of posting this thread then here we go:

- Went to match

- Thought "Oh, what a great way to show off the club. I wonder if Lee's invited any guests. Would leave great impression"

- Came home

- Thought how investment was going

- Checked out C9S website, still says the same thing from March 11th

- Wondered in anything had been said lately about it

- Posted thread

- Received abuse

- Sat here bewildered

Basically, you are not allowed to question/query anything that OUR club does.

Despite our diabolical league position and the lack of any investment - we, the fans, are expected to to just sit here and accept it.

Edited by SiJ

Really?

What the hell is the point then?

He was interviewed in the ground, around 12noon. Nothing new said really -

Investment may never happen, but club is now investor ready.

30k+ Wednesdayites here today. If we can persuade them to come more often, then we can increase our budget while other clubs cut back.

Debt is only costing £500k a year

Relegation would cost time.