Investment

Guest Deleted member

How touching....AB, 33 and BillsAja sitting around having a good o'l fashion circle jerk!!

Maybe (just maybe) they are sitting around feeling really pissed off that we are about to be relegated without so much as a whimper - and they are pissed off that someone keeps coming along on here and pretending that some fairytale investment dream is likely to rescue us?

How touching....AB, 33 and BillsAja sitting around having a good o'l fashion circle jerk!!

That's because we are all the same person you stupid American cnut...

Why don't you flip off back to Norwich and see if they are ready to to pay you for doing flip all of any use there as well...?

Apparently Delia wants to know where you are...!

Guest Anglofile

Maybe (just maybe) they are sitting around feeling really pissed off that we are about to be relegated without so much as a whimper - and they are pissed off that someone keeps coming along on here and pretending that some fairytale investment dream is likely to rescue us?

I'm not pretending anything nor have I said in recent weeks that anything is pending. Grandad, don't put words in my mouth at this point. I went on the reliance of what was told to me and nothing else. As far as those three above, theyy're nothing more than a cabal of negative jerks and prime poo poo-stirrers. I give a **** what they think. I've lost more on this deal, both out of pocket and prospectively than you will ever know so you can **** off also!!

:mad:

I'm not pretending anything nor have I said in recent weeks that anything is pending. Grandad, don't put words in my mouth at this point. I went on the reliance of what was told to me and nothing else. As far as those three above, theyy're nothing more than a cabal of negative jerks and prime poo poo-stirrers. I give a **** what they think. I've lost more on this deal, both out of pocket and prospectively than you will ever know so you can **** off also!!

:mad:

You pretended plenty...

You've been outed by the Norwich boss and by billy boy on here...

You pretend to be one of us, but trouble is we don't want you or your kind...

flip OFF and take your American pretend investors with you... at least Sheard made some up, you fookers just keep going round in circles pretending deliverance is around the corner...

this next week, end of March, by the Leicester game, we can smell the bugger, we'll know summat in the next few weeks, we are 80% sure, blah, blah, fookin' blah...

flip OFF JOkE you ain't welcome...

Don't come on here pretending to be one of us with your Pig references and your £51 or was it a whole £53/55 donation flip off and I'll happily pay that myself as a parting gift!

You are a first rate thrower as are Cloud9 with their bottomless pot full of wee wee. Only trouble is, is that it will be easier for Harrison Ford to come on the North stand holding the Holy Grail than your wanky yankee buddies turning up with a pot to wee wee in...

Edited by 33

Were you instructed, obliged or felt it appropriate to divulge this obviously sensitive information on an independent Sheffield Wednesday forum?

Is that how this 'comapny' does business?

flip...!

*needs to buy a second laptop*

*wonders if bill might lend me one?*

*ooopppsss, again!*

You pretended plenty...

You've been outed by the Norwich boss and by billy boy on here...

You pretend to be one of us, but trouble is we don't want you or your kind...

flip OFF and take your American pretend investors with you... at least Sheard made some up, you fookers just keep going round in circles pretending deliverance is around the corner...

this next week, end of March, by the Leicester game, we can smell the bugger, we'll know summat in the next few weeks, we are 80% sure, blah, blah, fookin' blah...

flip OFF JOkE you ain't welcome...

Don't come on here pretending to be one of us with your Pig references and your £51 or was it a whole £53/55 donation flip off and I'll happily pay that myself as a parting gift!

You are a first rate thrower as are Cloud9 with their bottomless pot full of wee wee. Only trouble is, is that it will be easier for Harrison Ford to come on the North stand holding the Holy Grail than your wanky yankee buddies turning up with a pot to wee wee in...

Now that is a good Movie and just about sums up Cloud9 and Fat Joe.

Squeal like a Pig boy.

Now that is a good Movie and just about sums up Cloud9 and Fat Joe.

Squeal like a Pig boy.

Don't you be chuffin' coming on here with your fookin' positivity... upsetting things...!

lol

Guest Deleted member

Told to f*** off by someone who isnt even a middleman - but a middleman between the 'investment' team and the middle men who are Inner Circle.

Does that make you a middle middle man, or a three quarters man?

Just exactly how much have you lost thats clearly rankling?

Today just shows that the potential fan base is there (if ever there was a question mark over it)

Give the fans a team and they will turn up in numbers. Investment or no investment, sooner or later someone is going to get it right at this club. A manager will become an hero and give the fans a team that they deserve.

How many people have tried and failed over the past 15 years? There must be someting more to it than getting the right manager

I'm sure Lee will be able to tell us if the deal has fallen through, he did promise didn't he? I have every faith in Lee pulling it off. Remember, if Inner Circle can't find us investors, it'll never happen. Is NP still 80% sure it'll happen? It would be nice to have another % guesstimate.

I hope you recover your expenses btw Joe.

Best wishes from a positive poster and non-circle jerk / non-knee jerker / non-beef jerky eater.

Ps - Did you know that on average, there are about 300 million phone conversations going on in the United States at any given time?

Shame one doesn't involve the conclusion of an investment deal for SWFC at this given time.

Told to f*** off by someone who isnt even a middleman - but a middleman between the 'investment' team and the middle men who are Inner Circle.

Does that make you a middle middle man, or a three quarters man?

Just exactly how much have you lost thats clearly rankling?

By my reckoning if he's a middleman of a middleman group acting on behalf or found by middlemen, that's half of half of half which is an eighth...

that puts him slap bang in the middle of being a quarterman, or funnily enough, in the middle of lower quartile, which by chance is where your average American is on the intelligence scale...

Conversely, I would think think that Joe himself is upper Cuntile...!

Guest Deleted member

Tbh - and regardless of being told to f**k off by him - I like Joe.

I find his brand of Owlstalk postings far more enjoyable than those of - say Billsaja - as they fit in better with my positive outlook on life.

I love you really Joe. Keep on posting please - just stop using the naughty 'I' word

Tbh - and regardless of being told to f**k off by him - I like Joe.

I find his brand of Owlstalk postings far more enjoyable than those of - say Billsaja - as they fit in better with my positive outlook on life.

I love you really Joe. Keep on posting please - just stop using the naughty 'I' word

Was that because I PM'd you to stop upsetting people...?