There are dodgy fixtures for all down at the bottom, which could send us down.

Guest Aaron

Guest Aaron

A lot of people are now saying that it is between us and Palace, but I still suspect that Sflaphorpe are still in with a squeak as they have an even worse GD than us? BUT my point is, is that if it went down to the last game of the season and us, Palace and Sflaphorpe was all within a few points of each other that it would still be a big order for us and Palace as Sflaphorpe are playing at home to Forest who may rest most of their players before they play in the play-offs?

On the other not Palace still have to play WBA and Derby and I imagine they will put just about their full sides out. Although could this work in our favour if Cardiff have can't 'move' in the league?

I didn't want to start a thread saying what if this happens, etc, but I think it is a possibility that teams fielding rubbish sides could cost 1 team their place in the CCC.

A lot of people are now saying that it is between us and Palace, but I still suspect that Sflaphorpe are still in with a squeak as they have an even worse GD than us? BUT my point is, is that if it went down to the last game of the season and us, Palace and Sflaphorpe was all within a few points of each other that it would still be a big order for us and Palace as Sflaphorpe are playing at home to Forest who may rest most of their players before they play in the play-offs?

On the other not Palace still have to play WBA and Derby and I imagine they will put just about their full sides out. Although could this work in our favour if Cardiff have can't 'move' in the league?

I didn't want to start a thread saying what if this happens, etc, but I think it is a possibility that teams fielding rubbish sides could cost 1 team their place in the CCC.

Looking at scunnys fixtures I could see them loosing all there (their, sorry grammar police I'm thick, but hung like a donkey so up yours!!) remaining fixtures, if it wasn't this time in the season where anything can and probably will happen.

I think its us and palace to be honest and they will be a tall order to beat even at home we have to remember that they were a top side before admin and still have some excellent players.

All this considered though I'm still a typical wednesdayite crippled with blind faith!!!! :biggrin:

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Looking at scunnys fixtures I could see them loosing all there (their, sorry grammar police I'm thick, but hung like a donkey so up yours!!) remaining fixtures, if it wasn't this time in the season where anything can and probably will happen.

I think its us and palace to be honest and they will be a tall order to beat even at home we have to remember that they were a top side before admin and still have some excellent players.

All this considered though I'm still a typical wednesdayite crippled with by blind faith!!!! :biggrin:

Fail

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

TBH Derby are poo and have given up, WBA will be on their holidays as Newcastle will have wrapped up the title. We have to match Palace's results just to take it to the last game! Not impossible but daunting.

Anyone else watch Swindon v Exeter last night and feel poo poo?!

Palace will get a win againat either Derby or WBA I think, neither can be relied upon now as they have very little to play for, especially WBA.

Scunny have a couple of home games which they tend to get a result from.

Were going to need two wins, one of which obviously coming at Palace's expense.

..give the poster a chance man..he's blind ffs!.

..( ps..I used to live up the hill from Archway..fookin' steep hill when pissssed..)

As did I - in Highgate village, and I cycled to work in Farringdon every day. Slogging up that hill at the end of a working day - I had legs like Roberto Carlos after a year.

As did I - in Highgate village, and I cycled to work in Farringdon every day. Slogging up that hill at the end of a working day - I had legs like Roberto Carlos after a year.

yes the old highgate village hill is a killer, well worth it to have a pint with minty once you get up there though, hes always out round there, had a pint with Craig Charles on carling cup final day last year too.

its all down to us, win our games, we stay up .....simples.........

Unlike our neighbours, if we are relegated we have to accept that it was our results that sent us down.

Spot on. There can be no excuses. If we go down it is because we have not been good enough.

cardiff may have nowt to play for by the time we play them, so may be restiong players for the play offs

Far from it. Cardiff will want revenge for last season. They also have the 3rd or 4th spot to play for which means they get a better draw. I'm sure they'd much rather face the lower teams than Forest in the semis.

Spot on. There can be no excuses. If we go down it is because we have not been good enough.

Far from it. Cardiff will want revenge for last season. They also have the 3rd or 4th spot to play for which means they get a better draw. I'm sure they'd much rather face the lower teams than Forest in the semis.

Agreed, they'll not make 3rd (imo), but they'll desperately want to hang on to 4th and they're currently only 3 points clear of Leicester in 5th

Guest thetruthisoutthere

If we lose sunday we are foooookin toast cos we aint gettin a thing at cardiff

Remember our match against Cardiff at the end of last season?

We had nothing to play for, they had the playoffs to play for.

We won, they didn't make the playoffs.

Playing teams "with nothing to play for" isn't necessarily a blessing...

I'd take Sflaphorpes fixutres any day. More home games and agaisnt teams with nothing to play for

On the contrary both Bristol City and Reading are still in with a chance of a play off spot knowing they have to win ALL their remaining games so will be going for it no doubt!!!

Just read from someone elsewhere which I hadn't thought of before - we beat Cardiff to prevent them from getting into the play-offs last season, and Irvine's preston took their place instead.

It's just obvious they'll be the team to send us down.