There are dodgy fixtures for all down at the bottom, which could send us down.

Guest Aaron

I firmly believe that if we win our remaining 2 home games, then we'll be playing Championship football next season.

I agree, that leaves Palace needing a win and a draw against Derby and West Brom.

Infact we know 3 wins keeps us safe, but if Palace lose at Derby we then know 2 wins is enough maximum.

Guest James-The-Owl

TBH Derby are poo and have given up, WBA will be on their holidays as Newcastle will have wrapped up the title. We have to match Palace's results just to take it to the last game! Not impossible but daunting.

Anyone else watch Swindon v Exeter last night and feel poo poo?!

Yes, I was watching it thinking "poo poo, we've got this to come next season!"

Looking at scunnys fixtures I could see them loosing all there (their, sorry grammar police I'm thick, but hung like a donkey so up yours!!) remaining fixtures, if it wasn't this time in the season where anything can and probably will happen.

I think its us and palace to be honest and they will be a tall order to beat even at home we have to remember that they were a top side before admin and still have some excellent players.

All this considered though I'm still a typical wednesdayite crippled with blind faith!!!! :biggrin:

I used to live at 43 Archway Road, last house before Suicide Bridge. Do they still jump off there regular? We had a few in my time.

Hmm. Maybe Archway is not the best place for a Wednesday fan to live?

As did I - in Highgate village, and I cycled to work in Farringdon every day. Slogging up that hill at the end of a working day - I had legs like Roberto Carlos after a year.

I lived in Archway from 96 to 99. Ever drink in The Winchester?

On the contrary both Bristol City and Reading are still in with a chance of a play off spot knowing they have to win ALL their remaining games so will be going for it no doubt!!!

Well that's Reading out of the equation then...