DEADLINE DAY! Have you got your season ticket yet?

Never gonna happen. This is our third relegation battle in four years. Constant defeats and constant crap performances sap the spirit. My mates have all dropped off one by one. Ive decided not to renew as I dont want to commit to watching third division football, which means out of ten season tickets ten years ago only one is renewing for next year. Some go occasionally some not at all. These are Lees missing 20k, and no ammount of rallying calls and ludicrous advertising campaigns (Europe in 5 years) will get them back. The ONLY thing that will do it is a decent team that tries. Get rid of the dross, bring in some players who want to wear the blue and white, allow us to renew our season tickets when we want to, and when we know what league we are in, and we might start bringing people in, instead of driving them away.

Get ready for the abuse buddie. ''yer not a true fan, a wednesdayite would go no matter what division we play in'', they're all coming your way mate.

Renewed + 2

We've probably paid for Buxtons wages for a couple of weeks there

:biggrin:

As for those still undecided...... just picture it....... super Alan, creating a title winning force for league one, wednesday win their first 5 league games and are top of the pile...... how poo poo do you feel ??

Message to all the 'fans' who can afford it but can't be @rsed.

Can you leave your email address with the club and they will contact you when you want a ticket for a play off final at Wembley or sign Fernando Torres.

Sorry, but I'll continue to pick and choose games.

Fair play to those who have purchased, but I simply don't have the finances to justify it (post-grad degrees aren't all that cheap).

Hope the club gets somewhere near the season ticket target, however, this season has really ramped up the apathy levels in my opinion.

Edited by SiJ

Sorry, but I'll continue to pick and choose games.

Fair play to those who have purchased, but I simply don't have the finances to justify it (post-grad degrees aren't all that cheap).

Hope the club gets somewhere near the season ticket target, however, this season has really ramped up the apathy levels in my opinion.

are you doing the sociological impact and physiological evolutionary development of coconut men ?

are you doing the sociological impact and physiological evolutionary development of coconut men ?

15,000 word dissertation on the subject.

They keep giving me strange looks at the library when I demand to know where my coconut men books are.

2000th post

Pretty fitting really.

Edited by SiJ

15,000 word dissertation on the subject.

They keep giving me strange looks at the library when I demand to know where my coconut men books are.

:laugh:

congrats on the big 2K

Edited by Glaser

Never gonna happen. This is our third relegation battle in four years. Constant defeats and constant crap performances sap the spirit. My mates have all dropped off one by one. Ive decided not to renew as I dont want to commit to watching third division football, which means out of ten season tickets ten years ago only one is renewing for next year. Some go occasionally some not at all. These are Lees missing 20k, and no ammount of rallying calls and ludicrous advertising campaigns (Europe in 5 years) will get them back. The ONLY thing that will do it is a decent team that tries. Get rid of the dross, bring in some players who want to wear the blue and white, allow us to renew our season tickets when we want to, and when we know what league we are in, and we might start bringing people in, instead of driving them away.

I'm with you Plonk, there's 12 season ticket holders I either sit with or have a drink with, all been doing it for years, every one bar one is not renewing. Everyones had enough of the constant dross that's been served up over the years and the lack of effort shown by our inept players. Then there's the ones that packed in ages ago, I know loads.

Credit to the ones that have renewed your loyalty is admirable but you get to a stage in your life when you think enough is enough I'm not going to keep doing this. I'll still attend but I'll pick and choose my games, and when there's a product worth watching and a "sensible" plan in place by the board I will buy another season ticket, i just hope it's sooner than later.

im going to renew today in the club shop because i cant get student tickets online :angry:

Which is fair do's otherwise every tight git would buy a student ticket online (as there would be no checks in place) even if they aren't students, costing the club a sh*t loads of money.

Plus, you've had 5 months to get down to the ticket office to buy your ticket.