Tonight's hugely important fixtures

Ipswich V's Plymouth............... Home win needed. Ipswich are 7 points above us, so are effectively out of it anyhow. Much more important for Plymouth to lose

Bristol V's Barnsley.......... Away victory needed. Bristol 6 points above us. The more teams we can drag into the fight the better. Bristol rudderless and in free fall

Forest V's Palace...... Home win absolutely crucial. If Palace lose, we can go 4 points clear of the bottom 3. Granted they will have a game in hand, but as a psychological boost, it could be massive

Scunny Vs Peterborough ..... Hard to call. Think either a draw or an away win. Infact, P'boro are 10 points behind us.... so after an away win

QPR Vs Derby.... a draw would be ideal, so we can keep in touch with both

You surely want teams ABOVE us to be losing, Plymouth and Peterborough can win for me, if we finish below either of those two we are down because they will occupy 23rd & 24th.

Ipswich losing is a good result, Sflaphorpe we're always going to win these two home games but will fall back into it over the next few weeks because of poor away form and harder home games. A Derby loss is good for us because they've played the same amount of games as us and obviously Palace losing at HT is a great result for us. We HAVE to be 4 points clear of Palace going into the final games because of the goal difference because in effect they are a mid table side.

You surely want teams ABOVE us to be losing, Plymouth and Peterborough can win for me, if we finish below either of those two we are down because they will occupy 23rd & 24th.

Ipswich losing is a good result,

Palace losing at HT is a great result for us. We HAVE to be 4 points clear of Palace going into the final games because of the goal difference because in effect they are a mid table side.

Agree 100%

Ipswich losing is a good result, Sflaphorpe we're always going to win these two home games but will fall back into it over the next few weeks because of poor away form and harder home games. A Derby loss is good for us because they've played the same amount of games as us and obviously Palace losing at HT is a great result for us. We HAVE to be 4 points clear of Palace going into the final games because of the goal difference because in effect they are a mid table side.

I wouldn't be so sure - a lot harder to beat a team who has a bit of confidence about them and getting goals on a regular basis. I would sooner have points on the board with difficult fixtures ahead.

We're doomed. Nowt ever goes right for us and I bet the pigs get promoted too.

I've hit rock bottom and given up all hope. Its quite liberating. :Dark open mouth:

Welcome to my world. Aim low. Aim so low you'll be stunned into unparalleled joy when ANYTHING goes right. It's a good theory, unfortunately however, nothing ever DOES go right being a Wednesdayite

A QPR win is really important tonight. I dont think anyone above Bristol are in any danger. come tomorrow evening we will only be one point behind Derby.

Edited by JonR

Welcome to my world. Aim low. Aim so low you'll be stunned into unparalleled joy when ANYTHING goes right. It's a good theory, unfortunately however, nothing ever DOES go right being a Wednesdayite

Lets get sports coats with our names on. Be a nice little clique. I'm so pessimistic when it comes to football I make you look like some type of positive cheesy american motivational speaker type guy. I've been trying to change and not show it these last few years but I can feel myself sliding towards Kivotivity.

A QPR win is really important tonight. I dont think anyone above Bristol are in any danger. come tomorrow evening we will only be one point behind Derby.

I just hope we dont regret Saturday's 0-0 draw because a win tomorrow would have seen us above them with the same games played.

Whatever the outcome of tonights games a win tomorrow is needed otherwise its all pointless.

Lets get sports coats with our names on. Be a nice little clique. I'm so pessimistic when it comes to football I make you look like some type of positive cheesy american motivational speaker type guy. I've been trying to change and not show it these last few years but I can feel myself sliding towards Kivotivity.

:biggrin:

:biggrin:

come on tris chin up mate just watch these games turn round tonight if not wtf you know it's on the last match anyway

Guest Paul Oxley

Think we are really gonna struggle at this rate but if we stay within 2pts of palace then its in our hands at the last match of season.