Tonight's hugely important fixtures

How do you work that out? If all the clubs around us pick up three points tonight, whatever we do tomorrow would be nulified in terms of pulling clear. :blink:

Its stayibg up that matters not pulling clear imho.

We win tommrow were out of the bottom three still. All that matters at the moment !

Plymouth are playing their way back into this survival fight.

As things stand, they are now 3 points behind us and Palace, having played the same number of games.....

Not good..... teams around us seem to be picking up wins, whereas we keep battling out frustrating draws.

Tomorrow was already massive, now it takes on extra significance (if results stay the same)

I'd sort of assumed Ipswich were out of it, but looking at their fixture list they've got some tough games to come:

Ipswich v Plymouth

Swansea v Ipswich

Ipswich v Reading

Derby v Ipswich

Nottm Forest v Ipswich

Ipswich v Doncaster

Newcastle v Ipswich

Ipswich v Sheff Utd

It wouldn't be that surprising if they picked up no more than 4 or 5 points after today.

I'd sort of assumed Ipswich were out of it, but looking at their fixture list they've got some tough games to come:

Ipswich v Plymouth

Swansea v Ipswich

Ipswich v Reading

Derby v Ipswich

Nottm Forest v Ipswich

Ipswich v Doncaster

Newcastle v Ipswich

Ipswich v Sheff Utd

It wouldn't be that surprising if they picked up no more than 4 or 5 points after today.

You know what...I think you're right!

Ipswich v Plymouth

Swansea v Ipswich

Ipswich v Reading

Derby v Ipswich

Nottm Forest v Ipswich

Ipswich v Doncaster

Newcastle v Ipswich

Ipswich v Sheff Utd

Which will prob be enough

Its stayibg up that matters not pulling clear imho.

We win tommrow were out of the bottom three still. All that matters at the moment !

And if we end up with another 0-0 draw? Let's face it - our players are pretty poor when it comes to playing up to expectations and playing when the pressure is on to gain a result. Of course what happens around us matters. At this rate we will end up needing to win every remaining match to stay up. Is it me or does it seem like we are sleep walking towards League 1? Scunny and co are playing for their lives at the moment - and us?

The other teams are only doing what we expect our team to be doing, showing some attitude for a fight. One win in eight is woeful and the manager seems clueless at how to put things right and that is the reason I feel we will go down. Its not a tight defence we need, draws will not keep us in this division, we need to score goals and get the 4 or 5 wins needed to give us a fighting chance of staying up.