Tonight's hugely important fixtures

The more I look at Plymouth, the more I think we could do with Ipswich scoring a couple pretty sharpish. At this rate it could be Peterborough, us and Palace/Scunny/Watford/Derby!

If you're worrying about Plymouth we're down, they'll finish in the bottom 3, even relegated sides win the odd game or two. They've had a decent run and are still 23rd, a couple of defeats and its back to square one for them.

We don't win tommorow then we deserve to go down.

Lets be honest here for a moment. Theres a good chance that our best chance of staying up is Crystal Palace - a team who have had minus ten points, lost their manager, sold their best player, and are in awful form.

If our merry bunch of *players* can't get a win tommorow and capitalise on Palaces various ills, then frankly we should sign up for league one now.

got to agree with all of that ......

if not, the crowd will get really restless........... fast

We know now what a massive opportunity it is to put light between us and Palace

It's a good job that there won't be many fans there tommorow then isn't it. :biggrin:

I'm feeling delighted at the minute though, as you say a win tommorow would be huuuuuge because we'd be 4 points clear of Palace, ahead of Watford, and still only 1 point behind Scunny who have a really difficult run-in now that they've played P'Boro and Plymouth.

Sorry to sound like Kivo, but we'll blatently lose though.

Watford vs Palace next tuesday is huge as well.

I think if that ends a draw. Its then only our own doing if we go down.

But Coventry on Saturday is even bigger. A win there means the importance of the Watford, Palace result decreases greatly!

We don't win tommorow then we deserve to go down.

Lets be honest here for a moment. Theres a good chance that our best chance of staying up is Crystal Palace - a team who have had minus ten points, lost their manager, sold their best player, and are in awful form.

If our merry bunch of *players* can't get a win tommorow and capitalise on Palaces various ills, then frankly we should sign up for league one now.

^^ This.

Win at home to a team in dreadful form to go 4pts clear of the bottom 3 and put pressure on Palace as well as putting Watford in a lot of trouble? Its a massive massive game that the team should be eager to win tomorrow and prove they aren't a bunch of bottlers.

Anything less than a win tomorrow and we really don't deserve any more chances. Results have gone for us enough, time to do our bit.

Although having just watched the West Ham game, I really hope the same doesn't happen at Hillsborough tomorrow.