Tonight's hugely important fixtures

Ipswich V's Plymouth............... Home win needed. Ipswich are 7 points above us, so are effectively out of it anyhow. Much more important for Plymouth to lose

Bristol V's Barnsley.......... Away victory needed. Bristol 6 points above us. The more teams we can drag into the fight the better. Bristol rudderless and in free fall

Forest V's Palace...... Home win absolutely crucial. If Palace lose, we can go 4 points clear of the bottom 3. Granted they will have a game in hand, but as a psychological boost, it could be massive

Scunny Vs Peterborough ..... Hard to call. Think either a draw or an away win. Infact, P'boro are 10 points behind us.... so after an away win

QPR Vs Derby.... a draw would be ideal, so we can keep in touch with both

Edited by Glaser

forest will lose or draw

and bristol were never rudderless... I think they had stagnated under Johnson and there are rumours a couple of bust ups went off

they will swing it round now he's gone imo

Regards

Kivo

Edited by Brownlad

Guest carlg

Ipswich V's Plymouth............... Home win needed. Ipswich are 7 points above us, so are effectively out of it anyhow. Much more important for Plymouth to lose

Bristol V's Barnsley.......... Away victory needed. Bristol 6 points above us. The more teams we can drag into the fight the better. Bristol rudderless and in free fall

Forest V's Palace...... Home win absolutely crucial. If Palace lose, we can go 4 points clear of the bottom 3. Granted they will have a game in hand, but as a psychological boost, it could be massive

Scunny Vs Peterborough ..... Hard to call. Think either a draw or an away win. Infact, P'boro are 10 points behind us.... so after an away win

Agree, but I suspect there will be a few shocks tonight - which won't work in our favour - it's getting to that stage of the season for a few clubs (incl. us, of course) that nil-nil is simply not good enough - time for sh*t or bust.

Let's hope we can deliver a good shock to Watford tomorrow night. See you all there!

UTO!!

Agree, but I suspect there will be a few shocks tonight - which won't work in our favour - it's getting to that stage of the season for a few clubs (incl. us, of course) that nil-nil is simply not good enough - time for sh*t or bust.

Let's hope we can deliver a good shock to Watford tomorrow night. See you all there!

UTO!!

apparently, judging by the attendance figures..... you won't !!

IMO - Peterborough, Plymouth & Derby all could do with winning. Not an exact science - just 'gut' feeling.

Guest bigblue

Peterborough win and Forest win would do me for tonight

Couldn't agree more.

And Wednesday & Cardiff tomorrow night!

Guest carlg

apparently, judging by the attendance figures..... you won't !!

Am sure more clement weather tomorrow evening may entice a few more out - mind you, doesn't help that it's a long month for many re: salaries, Feb-March.

Ipswich, Scunny, Forest and QPR to win.

Bristol game will end a draw.

We will lose tomorrow though ( 0-1)

Well i never felt more like singin' the blues

When Plymouth, Bristol scunny and palace lose

Oh QPR...

i hope to **** that you draw

Peterborough win and Forest win would do me for tonight

Really hope that does happen but I just have a worrying feeling that Forest will slip up tonight against Palace and Scunny to beat Peterborough is pretty much a dead cert.... hope I'm wrong though.