Tonight's hugely important fixtures

In previous seasons we have been able to pull off a last minute escape Though in previous seasons we have had a board who recognised the consequences of relegation, and were able to facilitate a few loan signings. We badly needed to freshen up the squad for this run in, its been quite obvious for a while that this squad would struggle to keep us in this division..

I feel just about as low as possible right now. Other teams make a fight of it and win when necessary. Look at Sflaphorpe, tiny club, tiny support, tiny wage bill (probably less than ours) but 2 home wins and they've given themselves a chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Palace get a point tonight. They are really a top third side and won't go down. It's us, Derby (outside shot) or WATFORD. I'm dreading tomorrow night. It's win or bust. We have to throw caution to the wind and attack constantly. A draw is almost as bad as defeat, we have to go for it.

I hate football

Think we are really gonna struggle at this rate but if we stay within 2pts of palace then its in our hands at the last match of season.

Bloody hell, we're above them with a chance to go 4 points clear tomorrow night and you're talking about keeping WITHIN 2 points of them!!!!!!! What about being 4 points clear of them going into the final game, that will do me!!

I feel just about as low as possible right now. Other teams make a fight of it and win when necessary. Look at Sflaphorpe, tiny club, tiny support, tiny wage bill (probably less than ours) but 2 home wins and they've given themselves a chance.

I wouldn't be surprised if Palace get a point tonight. They are really a top third side and won't go down. It's us, Derby (outside shot) or WATFORD. I'm dreading tomorrow night. It's win or bust. We have to throw caution to the wind and attack constantly. A draw is almost as bad as defeat, we have to go for it.

I hate football

:biggrin: :biggrin:

I hate football

Jesus, we havn't played yet!!!!!!!!

A draw puts another point on Palace, hardly the end of the world!!!!!! Obviously a win is needed though

Guest carlg

I hate football

In previous seasons we have been able to pull off a last minute escape Though in previous seasons we have had a board who recognised the consequences of relegation, and were able to facilitate a few loan signings. We badly needed to freshen up the squad for this run in, its been quite obvious for a while that this squad would struggle to keep us in this division..

Well we did make a few loan signings.

Varney, Soares, and Nolan.

The problem was that the first two were already here during the poo poo :angry:

Iam of the opinion that the Varney and Soares deals were set up before Irvine was appointed.

Shame that a fair wedge of the Wood money went to paying off Laws and Co.

Guest Paul Oxley

Bloody hell, we're above them with a chance to go 4 points clear tomorrow night and you're talking about keeping WITHIN 2 points of them!!!!!!! What about being 4 points clear of them going into the final game, that will do me!!

i like your confidence but my point is we are BOTTOM of the form table over the last 8 games and palace have a game in hand on us after tomorrow, time to get real we are not going to be 4pts clear of them at the last match

i like your confidence but my point is we are BOTTOM of the form table over the last 8 games and palace have a game in hand on us after tomorrow, time to get real we are not going to be 4pts clear of them at the last match

We're 4 clear with a win tomorrow!! Then all we need to do is match their results, hardly a mountain to climb.

They have a tougher run in as well (although that doesnt mean much in this division)