Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ripley Owl

OK......

Let's see. Ill fill you in on some of the behind the scenes work this past week and what has yet to be cleared:

1. Ongoing investor meetings with existing and new members with C9S;

2. Meetings to take place in the coming week with C9S and Coop to tie up one or two final points; and

3. Final changes in capital structure that new C9S investors would require within their own group.

I believe we are getting very close to a resolution on investment but nothing is absolutely final till money is slapped on the table.

All parties (Lee, Nick, C9S and the folks at Coop). continue to work diligently such that the ultimate investment provides a long-term positive impact for the club.

Could be 1, 2 or 3 weeks. IMO, I do believe it's going to happen shortly.

I'll stay on this thread for the next hour to answer questions to the best of my ability or answer questions, even from GLASER.

Joe :excl:

Nice one Joe

Cheers for the info Topman !

Edited by Ripley Owl

I perhaps should explain my position.

I believe that your posts give false hope to people. The more info that is given about the 'investment process' the more people assume its going to happen and build up hopes. As that info becomes 'it is delayed because of the divisional uncertainty' people think why should we commit to season tickets if you cant commit.

The information you are giving is actually DAMAGING our club.

Don't talk such utter rubbish man.

You'd be moaning if you didn't hear anything.

I for one am happy that I am hearing news about what's happenning, so, for once in your life, get out of your all-assuming bubble and don't talk on behallf of me and the majority

Guest Deleted member

Don't talk such utter rubbish man.

You'd be moaning if you didn't hear anything.

I for one am happy that I am hearing news about what's happenning, so, for once in your life, get out of your all-assuming bubble and don't talk on behallf of me and the majority

You only have to read the rest of the site to know that what Im saying is spot on. All this non existent talk of investment has been going on for 3 years now.

Guest Anglofile

I believe that your posts give false hope to people. The more info that is given about the 'investment process' the more people assume its going to happen and build up hopes. As that info becomes 'it is delayed because of the divisional uncertainty' people think why should we commit to season tickets if you cant commit.

Of course, that is your opinion and I respect that. I can only tell you from my perspective, my intentions are only the best for all parties. I've seen C9S, Lee, Coop and myself dragged through the coals. I keep coming back. Do you know why? I believe in the club and the value of its supporters and brand. I've bgrown thicker skin as a result of these discussions and debates.

Thanks for your input.

Sincerely

Joe

I'll be specific while still being vague. The main points about structure is the staging of capital into the club accounting for whether the club stays up or down and how much and in what stage. No whether it will happen. The club has a value in the Championship and it has a separate value in League 1. Of course, the preference is for the club to stay in Championship and that's why C9S is trying to get this closed sooner rather than later. They hit a bump in the road with Laws. The play exhibited by the club since AI took over has helped (excluding yesterdays performance). Regardless, C9S are right on top of this as Lee and Coop.

Does this help a little???

Joe

So they still intend to invest regardless of our league standing next season, but the structure of the 'transaction' (to use one of LS's favourite words) would be different?

Guest Deleted member

Of course, that is your opinion and I respect that. I can only tell you from my perspective, my intentions are only the best for all parties. I've seen C9S, Lee, Coop and myself dragged through the coals. I keep coming back. Do you know why? I believe in the club and the value of its supporters and brand. I've bgrown thicker skin as a result of these discussions and debates.

Thanks for your input.

Sincerely

Joe

No worries. I havent questioned your intentions at all. I dont question your motive either.

What I do question (and will continue to) is whether all this info is actually distracting people from the real issue at hand. And also what makes you any different to the last exponent who didn't 'Show us the money'

Thanks for your input.

Sincerely

Joe

"hauled over the coals"

Where are C9S LLC with a Chicago address registered?

Edited by kobayashi

Guest Walkley_Owl

Wow, we have a man who compares us to rumbleing American franchises, insults fans telling us some details arguably not meant for public consumption.

one day someone will write a book on SWFC and it'll be put in the fictional section cos no-one believe us

Guest Anglofile

Simple question J, what are the chances of AI receiving some help in terms of his squad before the season ends and we are relegated ?

Give me a % out of 100.

This is strictly my opinion. It's based on investment in next 2-3 weeks 90%. NOW, that is my opinion, not based on seeing spending pro-forma by C9S but assuming there will be SOME dollars for this purpose. There is alot of ASSUME in there.

DO NOT GET WOUND UP AS THIS IS BASED ON CONJECTURE, ONLY MY OPINION.

Joe

Wow, we have a man who compares us to rumbleing American franchises, insults fans telling us some details arguably not meant for public consumption.

one day someone will write a book on SWFC and it'll be put in the fictional section cos no-one believe us

Indeed.

That and the "Lee Strafford/Anglofile guide to PR"

Guest Ripley Owl

Joe has probably stuck his neck out giving us that information, at least it's given us hope, come on everybody lets just get behind the team YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU !

If C9S want to be taken seriously then they should stop fannying about with delays, 2 sets of figures etc and get something concrete done THIS WEEK. One glance at the league table will tell them we don't have time for protracted negotiations, we need action and resources now.

3 or 4 quality loan players now could save us, the current squad have over the last 4-5 months proved that they are not up to the job and the sooner they go the better.

Read your post again. Is it damaging our club? Really? No... exactly. You are making assumptions that we are all like you and always see the worst in things.

I will remind you again... owlstalk is not a reflection on wednesday fans. It is a reflection on the stuck-in-the-mud WUMmers