Joe - Over to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Anglofile

OK......

Let's see. Ill fill you in on some of the behind the scenes work this past week and what has yet to be cleared:

1. Ongoing investor meetings with existing and new members with C9S;

2. Meetings to take place in the coming week with C9S and Coop to tie up one or two final points; and

3. Final changes in capital structure that new C9S investors would require within their own group.

I believe we are getting very close to a resolution on investment but nothing is absolutely final till money is slapped on the table.

All parties (Lee, Nick, C9S and the folks at Coop). continue to work diligently such that the ultimate investment provides a long-term positive impact for the club.

Could be 1, 2 or 3 weeks. IMO, I do believe it's going to happen shortly.

I'll stay on this thread for the next hour to answer questions to the best of my ability or answer questions, even from GLASER.

Joe :excl:

OK......

Let's see. Ill fill you in on some of the behind the scenes work this past week and what has yet to be cleared:

2. Meetings to take place in the coming week with C9S and Coop to tie up one or two final points; and

3. Final changes in capital structure that new C9S investors would require within their own group.

I believe we are getting very close to a resolution on investment but nothing is absolutely final till money is slapped on the table.

All parties (Lee, Nick, C9S and the folks at Coop). continue to work diligently such that the ultimate investment provides a long-term positive impact for the club.

I'll stay on this thread for the next hour to answer questions to the best of my ability or answer questions, even from GLASER.

Just to clarify Joe, C9S are not waiting to see if we stay up or not before investing?

OK......

Cool. Thank you, Joe.

I haven't read all this thread, I got bored after a few posts so forgive me if I repeat any1.

Joe's an advisor he's not the 1 doing the deal.

Plus LS actually said something like us not knowing what division we're gonna be in means the bank and C9S need to

plan 2 sets of figures. He never said they were waiting to see what division we're in before commiting.

The investment has nothing to do with our shocking form, we started the season playing OK but after good

performances that ended in defeat as well as Laws losing dressing room etc basically the confidence is rock bottom. If

we'd have scored 1 of the early chances against Donny for example we might have gone on to win, but once they'd

scored theres no way back as they bottle it. We need leaders on the pitch.

I was gonna write more but Im off to watch the Cup Final! Laters

OK......

:laugh:

Guest Deleted member

OK......

With the very greatest of respect Joe - I really don't give a sh*t.

Come back when you can tell us the deal is done and not before. Richt now we have to concentrate on the clubs league position. Seeing as you guys were sadly lacking in the 'progress' stakes in December and January (when it would and could have made a real difference)

With the very greatest of respect Joe - I really don't give a sh*t.

Come back when you can tell us the deal is done and not before. Richt now we have to concentrate on the clubs league position. Seeing as you guys were sadly lacking in the 'progress' stakes in December and January (when it would and could have made a real difference)

Amen

Guest Anglofile

Just to clarify Joe, C9S are not waiting to see if we stay up or not before investing?

I'll be specific while still being vague. The main points about structure is the staging of capital into the club accounting for whether the club stays up or down and how much and in what stage. No whether it will happen. The club has a value in the Championship and it has a separate value in League 1. Of course, the preference is for the club to stay in Championship and that's why C9S is trying to get this closed sooner rather than later. They hit a bump in the road with Laws. The play exhibited by the club since AI took over has helped (excluding yesterdays performance). Regardless, C9S are right on top of this as Lee and Coop.

Does this help a little???

Joe

Guest Anglofile

Amen

No problem. Don't read my posts. It's you perrogative. Trying to be helpful to some supporters without getting them wound up.

Best (I mean this)

Joe

I'll be specific while still being vague. The main points about structure is the staging of capital into the club accounting for whether the club stays up or down and how much and in what stage. No whether it will happen. The club has a value in the Championship and it has a separate value in League 1. Of course, the preference is for the club to stay in Championship and that's why C9S is trying to get this closed sooner rather than later. They hit a bump in the road with Laws. The play exhibited by the club since AI took over has helped (excluding yesterdays performance). Regardless, C9S are right on top of this as Lee and Coop.

Joe

So its Brians fault then.

You and Glaser have more in common than you'd care to admit.

Guest Deleted member

No problem. Don't read my posts. It's you perrogative. Trying to be helpful to some supporters without getting them wound up.

Best (I mean this)

Joe

I perhaps should explain my position.

I believe that your posts give false hope to people. The more info that is given about the 'investment process' the more people assume its going to happen and build up hopes. As that info becomes 'it is delayed because of the divisional uncertainty' people think why should we commit to season tickets if you cant commit.

The information you are giving is actually DAMAGING our club.

Joe

Is it your place to say these things after the chairman of our club addressed the fans only last Thursday?

I sense a conflict of interest.

problem is though, people can't and will not after those last 3 performances

All the hardcore are the only ones who will sit through that and then still come back for more.

They are already there.

The rest are the ones who want things to be better on the pitch, before they spend hard earned money on it. As much as I hate it, that is the way it is and always will be, no matter how many times someone asks for otherwise

and yet you expect someone to invest in us? Jeez, 75% of our ST holders haven't invested in next year yet, let alone, a business who have no ties to SWFC at all.

I think we need to get real here. We won't invest in SWFC at the minute, how do we expect C9S to?

Guest Anglofile

well joe i think its really simple,

we need some fresh faces on the pitch,

surely the whole group would rather have a product in this league.

PB14,

This is NOT a total rebuild for the entire organization. Lee and Nick, I'll give them an A++. AI, I'll give him an A- given the spot he has been in. The academy and Sean A. Seems to me that getting players in who have heart and will do it the Wednesday Way is what's needed. Just remember, these are player inherited by management and AI. I believe they can handle the task well given resourses and support.

Joe

Joe

Yes. Makes sense. Putting aside for one moment that we need help now (ideally) - and desperately - one has to recognise the complexity of such an investment process. My own start-up was seeking a relatively small amount of VC money - sub 1m - and that process took many, many months. And being a far simpler proposition to SWFC.

Guest Anglofile

Is it your place to say these things after the chairman of our club addressed the fans only last Thursday?

I sense a conflict of interest.

I'm only advising on workload and meetings and such. No specifics. This is an active transaction for all parties.

Joe